Chapter 9 - Ballerina Minari

MORNING COMES

I packed Tzuyu's laugage while she was on the shower, I packed only her clothes and PJs. Few minutes later, I take a bath after her. I sang "My Pace" from "Stray Kids" like crazy. I heared Tzuyu laughing at me while still packing. After I took a bath, I wore my signature polo and a tathered fashion jeans. Tzuyu went first at the van and her cousin and her mom called me.

"Y/N!" Her cousin said

"Yes?"

"Take care of Tzuyu, I can only trust you and the girls" Her mom said

"No problem Mrs. Chou" I said and bowed at them.

Tzuyu waved at her mom and her cousin, I also waved them, Then we left. I asked Jihyo....

"Who's next?"

"Probably, Mina or Momo. They're both in Korea"

"Ok, but whose the closest when we comeback?"

"Let me see...... Ok, It's Mina"

"Alright, Mina"

TIME SKIP

We arrived at the ship, while waiting to arrived to Korea, I'm just having fun with the girls. I play Monopoly with them, I challenge Jeongyeon to a Chess match and a Checkers match and I won both of them. I eventually cook some snacks to eat while we watch some K-drama on Nayeon's phone till I feel something underneath and It was a small monitor. I imediately use my knowledge to turn on the monitor and then we continue watching. Eventually the others sleeps, while Me and Tzuyu are still awake and still watches the show. Tzuyu got tired so I put her to sleep, I change thier position since they are really moving while sleeping. It took me 30 minutes to position with them, then I take a nap. Then I suddenly dream about my mom and dad again.

Dream sequence

"You almost did it son" mom said

"Thanks, where's dad?"

"He's just taking his time in the bathroom, you know what mean"

"Ah, much better" dad said

My mom facepalm

"Y/N, I know you can do it son, your getting close" dad said

"I know, but I'm alone. How am I suppose do finish what I started?" I said and asked

"Soon, you'll gonna meet these guys" dad said and he showed me....
Wait..... Stray kids? And ITZY!?

"Uh, why them?" I asked

"Your so close with the girls, now it's time you have to spend time with them. They'll help you too" mom said

"But what about Lay and Bing?"

"Don't worry, your the one who suppose to help them right?" Dad said

"I guess so, I want Bing to meet TWICE and Lay to meet EXO and Stray Kids so, Maybe your right"

"Your always the best Y/N" mom said

"I know mom, I know"

I woke up, not by the ship's horns, by Tzuyu. She was staring and smiling at me which I find her so cute. The perfect timing when the ship horns, I check and then we arrived at our destination. I wake the others up but they won't. No choice, I put out my trusty air horn at them.

"Tzuyu, cover your ears" I said

She covered her ears at then I blow the airhorn. They jump like crazy and I was laughing so hard that I teared up, Even Tzuyu.