Prologue - The Success Of TWICE

TWICE Is by far one of the best K-Pop groups in the world alongside BTS, Blackpink, Red Velvet, etc. Most ONCE (TWICE Fandom) call them as the 2nd generation "Girls Generation" and the Queen of K-Pop.

TWICE was group on a survival game show in Korea called "Sixteen" was handled on JYP Entertainment. TWICE made their debut on Oct. 20, 2015 with thier first track "Like Ohh Ahh" and followed by an album titled "The Story Begins". At 2016, TWICE started to gain more attention when they release thier next album "Page Two" with the main song, "Cheer Up" And "TWICEcoaster Lane 1" with the hit song "TT".

They create more songs like "What Is Love, Dance The Night Away, BDZ, Candy Pop, Be As One, Yes Or Yes, The Best Thing I Ever Did"

The group gain more popularity as the year goes by, little by little. (a/n: No Pun Intented) They win "Song Of The Year" 3 times from 2016-18. 2019 has a pretty good year until one day................

They decide to disband the group after they release their new comeback at summer 2020. ONCE worldwide left so emotional when they heard about the disbandment. They still gain popularity until they release their last comeback, there no more news about TWICE anymore........

The ONCE community slowy shuting down, Some ONCE stills inventigate why TWICE disband, The media ask J.Y. Park (also known as JYP) About the disband about the group and few weeks laters, he respond to the media.

"It was their decision, not mine. TWICE are really tired and finally decide to disband themselves after their last comeback. I don't want them to disband, they're like my daughters in this family, the JYPNation family. I can't contact them anymore, they're probably happy with thier lives as a normal citizen. Popularity is like life, It Only Live Once, not forever. But I hope they never think ONCE, They should think TWICE"

-J.Y. Park

Park stated on a interview.

_____________________________________

A/N: If You Ask Me Why TWICE Disband In This Story, Stay Tuned For New Chapters Cause I Work Hard For This Story. Please Hit That 🌟 Button For Me And Leave You Thoughts By Commenting Down Below.

Anyways, Stay Tuned
PEACE OUT.

Kevin here, Signing off
K3vin_K3ll