"Aren't you gonna eat?" He asked with noodles already stuffed inside his mouth. But I didn't respond and kept on looking at the covered window. I guess that triggered him. "The f*ck Y/n!?" He suddenly yelled. I flinched at his sudden out burst and finally looked into his ferocious eyes.

"You can't f*cking stay quiet for your whole life! Because you admit it or not, you ARE gonna stay with me for the rest of your damn f*cking life!" He started yelling out his anger at me. "Jimin will never find you! You will HAVE to forge-" suddenly he started coughing. At that time I realised that he was yelling at me with food inside his mouth and it choked him.

After giving me one last glance, he ran out of the room, I guess, in search of water, but definitely not before locking the door.

Wow... Just wow. Here he is dying because of coughing but still he didn't forget to lock the door.

I kinda felt bad for him but after what he did to me, a part of me was happy after seeing him in a helpless condition. I leaned my back against the headboard of the bed and started looking around in the room, when suddenly my eyes fell on something... Something of my interest...

The moment I realised what it was, I ran towards it and grabbed it.

A mobile phone...

I dialed the first number that came into my head. The phone kept on ringing but no one picked the phone. "C'mon Jimin, pick up the phone." I dialed his number, twice, thrice but still no response.

I immediately thought of the second person I could contact. I quickly dialed her number. After two or three rings, she picked up the phone. "Hello mom! Mom, please help me! I am in danger, mom! Mom please note the addres-"

"Who is this?" Mom, (Mrs. Park) asked in a little confused as well as shocked voice because the moment she picked up the phone, I bombarded her with information.

I took a deep breath before continuing, "Mom it's me, Y/n.." I waited for her to say something but she didn't. So I continued, "Mom, Brian kidnapped me, please help me! The address of the place is- ****. Mom please come as soon as possible, plea-"

"How dare you?" I paused immediately when she asked me that question. There was a mix of anger and hatred in her voice, but I decided to ignore it.

"What?" I asked.

"How dare you leave my son alone, you sl*t!" She yelled at me.

Sl*t...?

"Wh-what are you saying mom?" I let out a sad chuckle.

"You don't know!? First you leave my Jimin-ah all alone for some other boy and then after some days you call me and say that some guy kidnapped you!? You kidding me!?"

"M-muma, I am really kidnapped... Please trust me..." I tried to convince her.

"How the hell can I trust you when I saw you laughing with some other guy with my very own eyes! Do kidnappers take their hostage out for a date, Huh!?" She yelled.

"Date...? What are you talking about mom. I never went out on a date with Bria-"

"Shut up, Y/n! Just shut the f*ck up!" I was more than shocked because mom never cursed before, especially never in front of me. "I already regret forcing Jimin to marry you, don't make me regret more!"

And after saying those hurtful words, she hung up. "Hello? Hello mom!?" I threw the phone on bed in frustration.

What did I do...?

I ran my hand through my hair but I paused when I felt a presence behind me... I didn't want to turn around but God knows why I did.

The moment I turn around... I came face to face with aggrieved Brian.