All Rights Reserved

Start from the beginning

I will try to start my chapters with lyrics or quotes, and if it is a lyric, the chapter will just relate to that one or two line(s) not the whole song.

SMUT - This book is rated mature but DO NOT EXPECT detailed sex scenes. It is rated mature because of violence, sexual/physical abuse and other related matters that Wattpad's content guidelines deems mature.

BE SAFE!
NONE OF THIS PROMOTES UNPROTECTED SEX OR INTERCOURSE / SEXUAL FAVOURS WITHOUT THE CONSENT OF ALL PARTIES THAT ARE INVOLVED.

REREADERS - Thank you so much for the love and the support and rereading the book that you loved it so much! I really appreciate it, but please do not leave spoilers in the comment section because it will ruin a first time reader's experience. Thank you!

There is NO SEQUEL to this book.

The whole book is alsoavailable on amazon for purchase as an ebook and or paperback. Just search Play Me Ivy Knight!❤️

......

UPDATES

The first draft of this book was finished by Ivy and now it is being revamped by me (Amora). A lot of things are going to change, but the plot will mainly stay the same with some new scenes, removing some old scenes, new characters, change of names, change of ages, more information for characters etc... so you guys can look forward to that.

......

NO TIMELINE

......

COVERS

To have your covers/aesthetics/trailers featured on here, please email me @ AmoraNextWattpad@gmail.com with your username so that I can give you credit!

com with your username so that I can give you credit!