Renjun instantly felt the difference, the pills quickly being ingested, and his vision soon cleared up.

Sighing, he was able to settle himself up, and taking the hands off of him.

It was silent. Too silent for seven people being in one room.

Renjun cleared his throat, trying to brush off the eerie silence hanging around them, and hoping to spark someone to finally talk.

“Renjun, what the heck was that?” Donghyuck asked, throwing his hands in the air when he finally stood back up.

“Well,” Renjun’s voice got thick and raspy from the sudden almost attack, “I haven’t been imputing enough-”

“Why the hell not?” Donghyuck asked, getting somewhat frustrated with the situation, “And why now?”

“Well, y-”

“Like do you think we needed that stress with what we’ve just gone through?”

“Wel-”

“Renjun, we cannot go through this every time you haven’t been imputting-”

Donghyuck!” Renjun yelled, effectively cutting off the younger’s beginnings of a rant. Donghyuck looked up from his pacing, shocked that Renjun yelled.

“Sit down, and stop pacing. Seriously, you're making me dizzy. And quit with the questions if you aren't going to let me answer them.”

That shut Donghyuck up, but Renjun decided to make his little speech quick, because Donghyuck doesn't rest easy without the last word.

“I haven't been imputting because I haven't been given the chance to. You know what's been happening. You're lucky it didn't happen before, or even at that meeting. I can't tell when it's going to happen, or if it's going to happen, because quite frankly, it's unpredictable. This is what I live with on the daily basis. I thought I'd be good, especially with six new roommates, but we see how that's turned out. This is one of the reasons I knew I needed someone else living with me. Because I've had these attacks before, but no one was here for me, so I'd actually have the attack,” Renjun was now sitting back at the counter, making sure that the seated Donghyuck could hear every word.

“Do you know how it feels to have every single nerve receptor to be open and feeling nothing but pain? I do, and trust me it's the worst feeling in the world. So can you please stop adding onto the stress I already have for being an M.C.M.? It's not the glorious lifestyle everyone wants,” Renjun finished, looking up at Donghyuck, who seemed to have tears almost coming out of his eyes.

“Renjun-” he started, before hugging onto the older, trying to keep the tears inside.

The other boys had been listening along with Jaemin and Jeno, who kept their distance, letting Renjun and Donghyuck have their moment.

“I'm sorry, Renjun,” Donghyuck let out, still holding the older.

“It's fine, Donghyuck,” Renjun said, pulling out of the hug, holding onto the younger's shoulders.

He smiled, and Renjun looked at the others, smiling to them as well.

“You guys are lucky to not be M.C.M.s, it's a dangerous life for us who are,” he said, voice cracking slightly end.

Jaemin and Jeno made their way over to the older, and wrapped their arms around him, surrounding him in warmth.

Renjun smiled at them, holding onto their arms from where he was sitting.

“What are you going to do without us?” Jeno asked, holding Renjun tighter.

“Die probably,” Renjun said jokingly, not failing to see the tenseness surrounding them.

He immediately received slight pushes from both boys, and smiled at the gestures.

“Don't say that,” Jaemin muffled into Renjun's shirt, trying to sound cute.

“It's probably true thought,” Renjun pointed out, watching as everyone else went back to what they were doing before.

“Good thing you have us now,” Jeno said, kissing Renjun on the cheek.

Oh boy.

A/N:

Thank you all for reading!

Guys I'm almost at 200 votes??

I'm ded.

Thank you so much !!

💗💚💗💚💗💚💗💚💗💚💗💚💗💚💗💚💗💚💗💚💗💚💗💚💗💚💗💚💗💚💗💚

But otherwise,

KBS Music special thing,

Dude

Renjun was wearing at least three shirts, while dancing.

I can't wear three shirts and stand without sweating so he must've been DED.

Not that everyone else wasn't wearing that many layers-

Bottom line, I'd be dYiNg

I cannot-

But I hope you liked this chapter!

Don't be scared to leave feedback, still lovin' it 👌👌

Until next time!

started : 2018.12.27
finished : 2018.12.28