The woman furrowed her eyebrows, "No one in this dorm has any food allergies and spicy foods are fine. I'm not that old." Laughing silently, I gave the woman I thumb up before beginning my dish, deciding to make five bowels for the people in the room.

Grabbing a pot, I filled it with water before setting it on the stove to boil. While doing this, I grabbed the bag of whole shrimps and a knife from my kit. Rinsing off the shrimp I sat them on the cutting board before shopping the heads off. Once all the shrimp heads were cut off, I took the heads and placed them into the pot to boil, leaving the bodies on the board before moving them to the side so I could cut the limes.

Hearing movement, I saw the brown haired boy looking into the pot out of the corner of my eye. Ignoring him, I finished my prep work before heading over to the pot. Grabbing a spoon, I stirred the pot before pressing down of the shrimp heads to get any access juice out. After doing this, I drained the now orange water into another pot, leaving the shrimp heads to the side.

Humming a random song softly, I added the shrimp bodies and a few other ingredients and spices into the orange water, placing a lid on the pot so it an cook. Walking to a random cabnit, I checked inside for the bowls, after not finding them I checked the next. No such luck, after checking three more cabinets I finally found the bowls and much to my irritation they were on the very top shelf.

I heard a muffled laugh from behind me causing me to scowl before turning around, glaring at the blue-eyed boy who held his hand over his mouth. The other three had smiles on their faces, their amusement clear. After not finding a step stool, I cursed them all mentally before looking up and muttering, "Can someone get five bowls, please." The one wearing the apron stood up and grabbed the bowls before handing them to me. I thanked him as he went back to sit down, setting down the bowls, I walked over to the pot, opening the lid to stir the soup before turning off the stove and grabbing a scooping spoon and pouring some soup in the bowls. Making sure to add at least two shrimps. Carefully, I walked the bowls back over towards the counter and began to plate the dish. I made sure the shrimp were up top before adding some lime leaves for visual. Placing the bowls on a tray, I grabbed five lime slices as well before heading towards where they were seated. Sitting the bowls down, I placed the spoons on a napkin before placing a lime slice on top of the spoon.

Removing my headband, I let my bangs fall down onto my forehead before saying, "Bon Appetit." A small smile on my face as I waited for them to taste it.

Fumio-san looked down at the dip before looking up at me, "What's this?" She asked as She moved the lime and picked up the spoon, dipping it in the soup.

"This is a dish from Thailand, it is called Tom Yum Goong. One of my favorite Thai dishes." Fumio-San nodded, scooping up a spoonful, observing the red liquid.

"Oh, I thought you were French?" The brown-haired boy said, glancing at the lime he tilted his head slightly before looking at me.

Nodding, I responded, "I am, I am mixed, Thai, French, and Korean to be exact. I lived in French most of my life but I've also lived in Thailand. Oh, and the lime is for sourness if you wish for it to be even sourer than it is, then you can squeeze some more lime juice inside. The dishes tastes is to be a marge of spicy and sour." The blue-eyed boy hummed before squeezing a bit of lime inside. A closed eye smile on his face.

"Let's eat then!" He sing- sung before the four of them raised the spoon to their mouths and ate some of the soup. The four had different reactions, a grasp, a groan, a moan, and a huff. While their reactions differ, they all had similar actions. Spoon after spoon, they ate and ate until most of the soup was gone. It was when their spoons entered their mouth empty did they snap out of their ecstasy.