Not Yours, Mine!

(Big ass warning--- some non consensual shit ahead! And, uh, pedophilia!

Fuck meeee!!)

Gabby fiddled with her locker, continuously failing to get the damn thing open. After about six attempts, the redhead gave it a good kick, aggressively grunting under her breath. She shook her foot, which was now hurting, although it didn't bother her all that much.
A recognizable voice came from behind her, "Well shit, I didn't know the locker offended you that much."
Gabby turned, coming to face Laurie, who had probably the most smug look on her face. She never admitted it, but what Laurie thought of as tough, Gabby thought of as cute. This expression was one of those things, and Gabby didn't dare say it.
Instead, with a grumpy pout, she said, "I'm surprised the locker offends me at all."
"Why wouldn't it? It defies you and all your attempts to open it."
"I know," Gabby kicked it again.
Although the two were seemingly doing okay, they both knew there were a few things they needed to talk about. Gabby knew for certain that Laurie didn't have the guts to bring up any of these things, which meant that the redhead had to take the initiative. She crossed her arms, leaning against her locker.
"Meet me in the bathrooms, like, tenth period or something. Unless you'd rather keep this shit going for who knows how long."
Laurie visibly flinched.
"But I'm probably gonna have some ho-"
Gabby felt her muscles tense, "Shut the fuck up and meet me there. Wouldn't you rather save that for home as an excuse to stay in your room?"
The older girl bit her lip and nodded, the dark cloud of her home life lingering over the two of them. She stared at the floor, and then quickly brushed past Gabby down the hall to her classroom.
"Yeah, sure. Whatever."
There was an obvious tone of frustration that surrounded her voice, and Gabby knew exactly why. Laurie didn't want to do it, but she had to. Tough beans.
As if it weren't odd enough, Gabby had suddenly become impatient. She didn't want to wait for when they'd meet, simply because of the chance that they would... perform certain actions. Before they actually got themselves involved in drama, the duo had talked about relationships, and, as a sort of side-effect of doing that, sex. And even now, at the mere mention of it, Laurie's attitude would shift to something completely different.
Gabby was knocked out of her thoughts as the bell suddenly rang. The redhead hurried to her homeroom, just as the announcements came on. Of course, her teacher scolded her for being late, but the words flew right over her head.

...

Laurie yawned. Social studies was her third period class, and she hated it. Not specifically the class, but the teacher. She knew for sure that the guy was a pervert, and she hated him. The other girls in her class did too.
At the point in time, he was talking about mapping and shit. How to find cities using coordinates, how some cities moved from old coordinates to new ones, whatever. Laurie rested her head down onto her desk, intentionally glaring daggers straight at him. She could tell that he noticed, although he was trying to hide it. He gave a stack of paper to the closest student -- Being Laurie's friend, Cocoa -- and made sure to give the poor girl an unrequired touch to the shoulder. Cocoa passed the papers out, and when she got to Laurie, she whispered,
"Ree, I need help."
Laurie frowned, "Have you tried telling Mr. Afton?"
Cocoa shook her head, "No. We don't really have evidence, do we?"
"Part of me wishes we did, another part of me hopes we don't ever get any."
Cocoa's expression darkened, and she continued to pass out papers. It was a test, sadly. Laurie had paid so little attention to everything in this class, she had no clue where to start. It was a mini-quiz, actually, and it was all multiple choice, she discovered as she looked it over. She sighed, keeping a close eye on the teacher as he made his way around the room to check on the students. When he got to Laurie, who hadn't answered a single question yet after five minutes, he stopped and put a hand on her desk.
"Are you confused, Hart?"
Laurie refused to look him in the eyes, "No, Mr. Trapp."
He slipped a small paper on her desk --- A lunch pass. Great.
"Since you most likely don't understand the material, you can meet me in my room during your lunch today."
Laurie looked up at him, just to check if he was serious. Of course he was. But the smirk on his face almost completely gave him away. Laurie then noticed Cocoa, who had worriedly glanced back at the blue-haired girl as the teacher moved away. The Mexican's eyes were wide, and most definitely scared. Laurie gestured at the lunch pass, and Cocoa covered her mouth.

...

Gabby's stomach growled. She could physically feel the emptiness, and it sucked! Good thing it was her lunch period, though. She brought her lunch box into the cafeteria and threw it at Cocoa, who was already sitting at their table. The deafening chatter of the other students made it difficult for Cocoa to notice Gabby, and the short girl practically screamed momentarily as the lunch box hit her head.
"Where's the edgy blueberry?" Gabby dropped down into her usual seat, looking around for Laurie. Cocoa rubbed her head, and gave Gabby her lunch box back.
"Making up a test with Mr. Trapp." Cocoa had a sad look about her.
Gabby's jaw dropped, "Are you fucking with me right now?"
Cocoa shook her head.
The redhead put her head in her hands, clearly stressed.
"How fucking retarded can somebody be?" Gabby groaned into her hands.

...

Laurie sat down at her desk, her entire body tense. Mr. Trapp was on the computer, supposedly wrapping something up. She desperately hoped he'd take forever to finish, but the instant she thought it, he stood up and made his way over to her. He dropped a paper on her desk. The same multiple choice quiz from before.
"Finish it, and you can leave."
Laurie reached for her pencil, but it was gone from where it was before. In her sweatshirt pocket. She must've dropped it, unless he did what she thought he did.
Sure enough, the teacher twirled it between his fingers. A sudden anger built up in Laurie's chest, and she clenched her fists. Somehow he had picked it out of her pocket, and then he gave her the challenge to try to get it back. He walked around her, in a rhythmic sort of way, with that lousy, smug grin on his face and his head held high, clearly taking in full pride for what he managed. Although aggravated, Laurie managed to keep her cool.
"Mr. Trapp, it seems I don't have a writing utensil, therefore I am unable to finish this test and would not mind receiving a zero."
The teacher's grin only grew, "Oh, you should be fine. Go get a pencil from the bin on my desk."
Laurie did as she was told. She made her way over to his desk, her arms crossed in frustration as she looked. She bent over the slightest bit, realizing her mistake the instant she made it. Trapp quickly moved to cover her mouth, disabling her ability to scream, which she had intended to do. The blue-haired girl squirmed, but the way he was holding her made it impossible to get away. Laurie cried out into his hand, and she began screaming muffled threats that he could hardly distinguish.
"I'd like to see you try turning me in. Who do you think they'd listen to, a little prick who skips classes or a trustworthy teacher?"
Laurie froze, her eyes going wide. She hadn't realized how easy it'd be for him to say that she was the attacker, not him. He'd be the one with bruises. Not her.
Suddenly the odd, submissive attitude she developed over time began to show through, and Laurie felt weak for the first time in a while. She stood still as he turned her around, so that they were face-to-face. Trapp removed his hand from over her mouth, and still, she didn't make a sound. Her voice failed her as he tilted her head up the smallest bit, before cautiously pressing his lips to hers.
He pulled back, with a calmer smile on his face. Laurie still felt like a blank slate, and had almost no reaction to the kiss whatsoever. But she hated it. The single emotion seemed to take her over, but even that wasn't enough to inspire her.
"That's a good girl," Trapp complemented, brushing her bangs back from over her eyes. She shuddered, despising his actions as he pretty much grabbed her shoulders and pulled her close again, this time making the attempt to prod his tongue into her mouth. Laurie gathered the strength to fight back, awkwardly, weakly, pushing his shoulders as if she could shove him away. In the end of those thirty seconds, she had failed. Trapp picked her up almost effortlessly, and then sat her on a desk.
Laurie let out an irritated grunt as he let his hands travel her body, paying specific attention to her beautifully sized bust. She gave his hand a swat, before he apprehended her wrists by holding them above her head with one hand. He used his other to reach in between her legs, where she was most sensitive.
And then time seemed to stop for her. Honestly, her virginity wasn't her biggest concern, the more she thought about it. It was the fact that only one person --- someone she loved with her heart and soul --- had ever gotten this intimate with her. To her, that intimacy was special, and she refused to let anybody else have it.
Suddenly, she screamed. The hate that had built up released like an explosion, and Trapp panicked, slapping a hand over her mouth. She kicked at him, aiming for his stomach, but consistently missing.
Lucky for her, the classroom door burst open, and in flew Gabby, with Mr. Afton right behind her. Mr. Trapp was completely caught in the act, his eyes wide. Laurie managed to get a hard kick on him right to the crotch, and he almost fell to the floor.
"See, I told you. It's a damn good thing that you cancelled that stupid-ass meeting, Dad!"
"Yeah, yeah, I get it." Mr. Afton glanced at Laurie before pulling out his phone and calling the police. He gently shook Gabby's shoulder, gesturing for her to take Laurie out the room.
The redhead aggressively grasped Laurie's hand in hers and pulled the blue-haired girl out the door into the hall. Although Laurie purposely avoided Gabby's gaze, she couldn't help but snatch a glance of those ocean-green eyes before hanging her head in shame and embarrassment.
But instead of scolding her, as Laurie expected, the redhead whispered to her in a sweet, but concerned voice.
"Ree, he didn't... He didn't get into your pants, did he?"
Laurie, who was surprised, shook her head.
"Then what did he do?"
Laurie tensed, clenching her fists. She felt the tears well up in her eyes, and the sudden urge to hit something. But she knew far too well that Gabby wouldn't let that happen, and so she sighed, slumping into the redheads arms.
"Wha-"
"Goddamnit, I'm so sorry Baby!" Laurie tightly wrapped her arms around Gabby, who was confused as fuck. Laurie hardly called her by that name anymore, and she had, like, a fear of hugs or some shit like that. Whatever the case, Laurie was in need of some calamity.
"It's okay, babe... It's okay." Gabby comforted, gently hugging the taller girl back.
"And since we have some time to ourselves, now... Do you just wanna talk right here?"
Laurie nodded.
"Okay, swee."

(I feel retarded for making Laurie the smol bean that gets, like, attacked in every chapter, but hopefully there will be a break for either smut or fluff, or maybe, both!)

(Also I didn't check for typos so there might be some)