Authors note {#1}

I thought I'd tell you guys a bit about myself, how I got started writing and what my schedule for new Chapters are.

To begin with, I wish to remain annoymus with my writing, I'm very self conscious about it, despite what friends say, so I plan to keep my name secret on this account. Another thing, I'm relatively new to writing romance, I've read it but never really written it. It is because of this, that I would love to hear critiques- Ways I can improve.- If there is any negative Neds/Nancy's in the comments, I will report you and encourage others to do the same.

I have been writing novels/short stories for as long as I've been in school and beyond. I didn't really fall in love with it, like I am now until middle school. Ever since then, I've written many short stories and have had multiple ideas for books. I first joined this platform around the same time I began to really write, and fell in love with the multiple stories it provides. I hope since many of you are beginners and experienced as well, that you'll have constructive critism.

What I plan to do with this story is pretty basic; I'm hoping to publish multiple chapters at once ( 2-3 chapters at a time), so you guys can enjoy the book more. Due to this, I'm hoping to publish new chapters every 2 weeks. Sometimes it may be sooner and sometimes later, it will defiantly have to depend on what's going on in my personal life.

That's it for now, if I have more I'll add another authors note later on.