"Huh, woulda figured Gabe told you everything, but I guess that's better for me," he leads me into what I can only assume is the kitchen by the stove and fridge. "So, this is the kitchen. Usually, I go out so it's kinda empty at the moment," he sighs rubbing the back of his neck.

"I can cook somewhat."

"Great! I'll run to the store after this to get some stuff!" he grins happily. "C'mon, I'll show you the rest of the house." I nod and proceed to follow him through the house. He leads me down a hallway to the garage where there are two spaces, but one half is completely filled with parts and tools.

He grins and steps inside picking up some of his stuff on the floor and setting it on the bench along the left wall.

"You're a car person I assume?" I ask watching from the doorway. He smirks and turns to look back at me.

"I guess you could call me that, but Bobby is a lot worse than me!" he chuckles wiping his hands on his pants.

"Bobby?" I tilt my head to the side subconsciously.

"Ah, he's- hard to explain. I'll tell you another time," he says flipping off the lights and stepping back through the door. "You can have the open space. I'll clean out my side." I nod and trail behind him.

As he leads me through, I can't help but notice how empty the house seems to be. No pictures, let alone anything hanging on the wall.

"So... uh... why are you looking for a roommate?" I ask looking the house up and down. He pauses for a moment before he answers.

"Just gets lonely I guess. I'm not really someone who enjoys being alone as funny as that may sound," he responds starting to walk up the stairs. "What about you? Why are you looking for a roommate?"

"Well, I'm just finishing up college and I'm looking to find a job out here to pay off my debt. I just figured living alone would cost more than having a roommate," I shrug.

"I see. Well, this is my room," he says pushing open the door to reveal a huge room with a bed, tv, couch, and its own bathroom. The walls are painted a soft gray accented with black trim that matches his king-sized bed along the left wall. The bed faces the right looking at the tv hanging over the wall. A black loveseat sits at the edge of his bed facing the tv as well. Underneath the tv is a desk with a computer and a bunch of boxes that I have no idea the purpose.

"It's... nice," I whisper under my breath. I stare in awe until I feel his lips against my ear.

"You're welcome to share it anytime," he whispers. I jolt forward, hiding my face in my hands as he bellows out a laugh. "Ah, sorry its just- it's so cute to see you get so flustered. And it's so easy! Gabe was right!"

I growl, "Yeah, well Gabe's an idiot and I should've known this was all a set up to get me to hook up with someone! Ugh, I expected this from Lucifer, but Gabe? I'm going to kill him!" I cross my arms and start to push my way out of the room until Dean's hand grabs my shoulder.

"Woah. Wait, I'm sorry. I crossed a line," he apologizes, his voice softening. "I shouldn't have made you uncomfortable." I stop. Castiel, you really need this. You've been in this town two months and have been using your car and motels the entire time. All you have to do is put up with him and in a year, you can move out. If you can get into medical school, you can deal with this.

"Fine, but no more flirting," I growl at the boy standing in front of me. A grin plasters across his face.

"Great!" he says as he uses his arm to show me out of his room. "I'll show you where I work and then your room."

"Okay," I respond quietly and shuffle out of the room. I step forward and let Dean close the door behind me.

"I hope you don't mind, but when I'm working I tend to get pretty loud, so I might not hear you knock," he says leading me across the hall to the door.

"That's fine," I whisper waiting for him to open the door and get the tour over with. He pushes open the door to reveal what seems like a parallel universe.

I step inside behind him and look around the room. Along the entire left side of the wall is a huge green sheet with a desk placed neatly in front of it. On top of the desk is a computer nicer than my entire childhood home. The far wall seems to be covered entirely by drawings and pictures. I shuffle closer to observe them and realize that most of them are of Dean. Some have other people with him, but the rest of them are him.

"So... uh... you draw?" I ask running a finger along one of the sketches. He chuckles from behind me.

"Oh God no. Those are all from fans, I'm not so full of myself that'd draw all those!"

I roll my eyes and whisper under my breath, "But full enough to hang them all."

"Huh?"

"Nothing," I say with a fake smile. He shrugs his shoulders and goes back to showing me around. After a few minutes of him trying to explain some sort of camera to me, I finally ask, "So, what do you do for a living again?"

He grins and spreads out his arms, gesturing to the room around us, "I'm a YouTuber."