Finals and Cuddles||#4

-3rd-
Ji-eun walked in without Y/n constantly pressing her buttons "Where is Y/n-ah?" Taehyung asked Ji-eun shook her head "He's taking his finals right now." Ji-eun answered Jimin pouted "But I wanted to show him my new hair color." Jimin said pointing to his newly dyed orange hair "He'll see it when he gets here." Ji-eun said comforting Jimin

Y/n slammed the door opened looking very tired "Y/n you okay?" Ji-eun asked her son, Y/n sighed pulling his backpack off his back "I'm stressed and tired." Y/n sighed Ji-eun patted her son's back "You'll be okay as soon as you take a nap, go sit by Yoongi and take a nap." Ji-eun ordered, Y/n nodded his head before walking over to Yoongi and sitting beside him almost falling asleep instantly.

Jungkook recorded Yoongi and Y/n who were cuddled up to each other, Y/n's head on Yoongi's chest and Yoomgi's arm protectively around Y/n "Aigoo they're so cute!" Hoseok squealed Jimin and Taehyung agreeing with him "Can someone wake Yoongi up!" One the stylist asked the six members tensed immediately "Not it!" Hoseok shouted "Not it!" The rest shouted except Taehyung "Why did I have to wake up Suga-hyung?" Taehyung nervously asked "Go on.." Jungkook ushered Taehyung looked at Yoongi gulping "Yoongi-hyung...Yoongi-hyung..WAKE UP!" Taehyung yelled before running behind Namjoon, Yoongi woke up with a glare plastered on his face. He looked down seeing Y/n curled up next to him, he lightly smiled "Pure." Yoongi muttered "Yoongi-hyung. Stylist-Noona.Now." Jin said Yoongi rolled his eyes before gently pushing Y/n off his lap, Y/n whined "Hyung..where are you going?" Y/n whined opening one eye "Make-up." Yoongi stated "Okay...TaeTae-hyung cuddles." Y/n said as Taehyung ran over to him and cuddled him making the other members slightly jealous.