Little Y/n||#1

-3rd-"Mama!" Small feet were heard on the white tile "Woah! There tiger what's wrong?" A pretty lady with long brown hair picked up the boy who was small for an eleven year old "I wanna help!" The boy said the lady smiled "Of course you can help Y/n

-3rd-
"Mama!" Small feet were heard on the white tile "Woah! There tiger what's wrong?" A pretty lady with long brown hair picked up the boy who was small for an eleven year old "I wanna help!" The boy said the lady smiled "Of course you can help Y/n." She said placing Y/n on his feet "Yay!" Y/n shouted making the trainees around them smile "Lee Eun! I need you to talk to Yoongi he's talking about leaving again." SeJin said The lady now known as Lee Eun sighed "Mama...can I come?" Y/n softly asked not wanting anyone to leave "Sure sweetie." Lee Eun said grabbing Y/n's small hand and walking towards a small dorm.

"Yoongi are you threatening to leave again." Lee Eun said as Y/n looked at the man with his big doe eyes "Yes he told me that there would be no practices because there would be no vocalist and other rappers." Yoongi stated "Wel-" "Wouldn't you be lonely without other people?" Y/n asked cutting off Lee Eun "I would love to have other people around because we can make new friends." Y/n said to Yoongi who was taken back by the kid's words "Let's start with me." Y/n said pointing to himself "I'm Kim Y/n and i'm eleven years old your turn." Y/n said now pointing to Yoongi "I'm Yoongi and i'm seventeen years old." Yoongi said very flustered because a kid is telling him to introduce himself "See now I have a new friend..just because you want to be alone you never know what holds the future it might be bad it might be good we don't know but, you can't just be by yourself." Y/n ended with a smile Yoongi and Lee Eun were both shocked by Y/n's vocabulary "Honey where did you learn that?" Lee Eun asked "I read those books you told me to read and I been asking Noona to bring some more books from her school." Y/n said rubbing the back of his neck "Y/n. Your sister is in highschool." Lee Eun said not believing Y/n "Yeah I know but, Noona helped me with the words and the meanings of them I've basically read all the books in her highschool." Y/n said in a  matter fact way Yoongi and Lee Eun gawked at the young boy "We need to get you more books then well, Yoongi I hope you reconsider." Lee Eun said grabbing Y/n's hand and walking away Y/n waved at Yoongi "Bye Bye Yoongi-hyung!" Y/n shouted Yoongi slightly smiled "Yeah I'll definitely reconsider it."

[11 year old Y/n]

[11 year old Y/n]