You will have to pay for it sweetheart.

4:39 am.

I was checking the clock in every 5 minutes from the past two hours hoping that the sun would rise soon and there would be a new day. I couldn't sleep and it was irritating as fuck as I was getting back my precious insomnia, I thought rolling my eyes. It would have been better if he'd just drugged me so that my mind could be at peace for at least some time. Away from reality and my crazy thoughts. I am still trying to figure out why the hell did he come back. What does he want from me now?

Giving up on sleep, I got up from my bed and took out my macbook from the bag. Typing in my password, I pressed enter and as soon as I saw the wallpaper tears welled up in my eyes. It was the last happy memory I remember. A picture of me and my parents. They looked so much in love but I didn't know that it was the last time we were together as a happy family. Whenever they used to fight, I used to see this picture and get lost into the fantasy world in which we were still the family we used to be, where my parents cared and loved each other so deeply.

Trying to forget about it, I fired up the browser and logged into my Facebook account as I wanted to distract myself and didn't know what to do. Looking at the recent posts from Ave, Lucas and everyone I thought to myself, would he really hurt them if I said anything? maybe I should tell someone about it! So I decided to tell Avery. I am sure she could help me out with this shit. I checked the time again.

It was 6:31am.

Shoot! I am gonna be late for school. I got ready in 45 mins and rushed down the stairs.

His round shining brown eyes are staring down at me in amusement. His tanned skin is shimmering in the light and his perfectly coloured pink lips were smirking down at me in entertainment. He had messy hair and his large muscled upper body was covered in a white v neck t shirt and he wore a pair of dark blue jeans. He looked good though, if only I could touch those six pack abs and in a second I mentally slapped myself for thinking about the bastard standing in front of me in this way.

"Someone looks hot. Ready for school? ", he complimented, kissing my cheeks. "Don't touch me!", I screamed. He let out a laugh and said,"The breakfast's ready, it's on the table." Without even looking at the food I walked out of the house towards my car. That was unusual of me as I never could resist food but I didn't want to eat or even touch whatever that asshole made. I unlocked my car and got in. I turned the car towards the gate, it was closed. I honked but the gate was still closed and the guards were no where in sight.

I heard my car door open and there he was. "What the fuck! Get out of my car right this moment", I yelled at him. "It didn't work the last time you said this.So why do you think it's going to work now", he said sweetly taking out his  phone and doing something and the gates finally opened. "You see, I have installed a system where I can control all the gates and doors from my phone and we no longer needed the guards so I fired them all", he said with all the seriousness in his tone. He was fucking insane.  I was trapped. I was too dumbstruck to say anything so I just drove to the West Midlands high school and parked on my spot. What was I going to tell people, who was he? I shouldn't be worried. No one gives a fuck.

Taking my bag, I got out of my car and went straight inside. I was searching for Avery, I needed help. There I found her! She was standing with one of our classmates. I looked around carefully to check if Ricky was anywhere near me. Not here. All clear. I ran to her and hugged her almost making her fall. She excused herself, returned back to me and hugged me once again asking,"You alright?". I wanted to cry. "Nothing is alright! Everything's such a mess. Ric..Ricky is...", I was interupted by someone tapping my shoulder. I looked back to see who it was. Ricky was here and by his expression I could tell, he was angry because he knew what I was going to say. "Ricky! You jerk.", she said hitting him on his arm. He clenched his fists and I was sure he was going to punch her or me. Oh my god.

"You should take better care of her. She gave me that my parents are screwing with my brains again hug.", Avery said holding my hand. "Yes, uh that's what um I was going to say" I blurted out, relaxing my nerves and he embraced me into a hug. Ave fake coughed and said, " crazy lovers" under her breath and walked away.  I could feel the tension between us. "You were going to tell her, weren't you?", he asked me me with a sharp tone. Fiddling with my bag nervously, I nodded and begged,"No please don't do anything to her. Please. I haven't told her yet. She doesn't know anything."

"You will have to pay for it sweetheart", he said taking out his phone and typing something, his eyes were pure evil and he walked away.

--------------------------------

I just didn't want to end this chapter :P Had so many ideas for it.

Tell me if you like Ricky and also inbox me and tell me what do you think Ricky is going to do or if he is just threatening her.

Please Vote or Comment :)