It's a mystery to me.

I am thinking of a hundreds of things. But there's one memory which is over ruling everything. I try to distract myself by playing loud music so that i can't hear my own thoughts. I am close to losing my thoughts but as I close my eyes I can see the whole scene and I scream aloud..

*Flashback*

He enters my room and I greet him with a smile unknown to the fact that he has something on his mind.

He sits close to me, usually I am comfortable with it but today I feel very strangely uncomfortable. As I try to move a little away from him he grabs my neck and pulls me close to him.

"No!!", I yell as he comes closer to kiss me.

"Do you like it this way baby?"

"Get the fuck away from me you ass hole", I struggle to push him away.

"Aww I love you" , he says and slaps me hard and tie my hands.

" Why are you doing this to me?", I cry in pain.

"Because it's what I always wanted. It's what WE always wanted"

"Please..." I try to say something but I pass out before finishing the sentence.

I open my eyes screaming,"NOOOOO!!!",

trembling with fear I bolt up from my bed and go over to the table where the speakers are placed and shut it down as they are of no help. Crying, thinking of what happened that night and trying to remember the missing part. Every time I think of it I can see and think of only the start. The things happened after that are still missing. It's a mystery to me. I try so hard to think about it but never have I got this answer to the mystery. I have lost a big part of my life because I just cannot remember a thing. I am not able to remember a month or two maybe. Is that even possible? Or is this just a dream? I need to stop thinking about this right now!

The fear of being alone gets to me. I need someone. I need people, alcohol and drugs, so i decide to call people over and have a house party. I go down to the mini bar and check if I have enough booze. I don't need to look for weed and pills I already have it stuffed in my store room so that's not going to be an issue. But let me tell you something, the booze is never enough.

I call Ethan Bax and Liam Clarke the ultimate party animals and also the people I chill with when I am not with Ave and Lucas Williams. Ah yes, I haven't mentioned this before but yeah this crazy ass guy is my best buddy too. The buddy I can call at 3 am and he wouldn't mind. I can hit him all I want and irritating him is my favourite past time. Back to the text.

Recipients: Ethan; Liam; Ave; Lucas.

Come over by 5 pm. Early start to an all night party. Bring lots of booze,food and spread the word ;)

I message a lot of people and let them know that I am throwing a party and tell them that it's okay if they bring along a few more friends of theirs which have high standard or at least are cool and rich enough to enter my house and enjoy a party thrown by me. Knowing that the house is big enough and I have a good security, I don't need to worry about party crashers or some uninvited guests.  Ofcourse I am not gonna let losers in so I mention that in the text. I rush upstairs and to get ready for the party.