𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

saturday, march 24, 1984- 12:45 PM

»»————-✩————-««

Brian, Bender, Claire and Opal are all sitting in a circle together, smoking weed and all laughing hysterically. Bender lights Claire up, and when she takes a drag, she starts coughing. Brian and Opal laugh at her. Brian exhales smoke and tries to eat it. Opal starts laughing hard, and leans into Brian's chest.

"Chicks, cannot hold their smoke! That's what it is!" he says in a weird voice. Opal gets up, laughing more.

"Oh, oh yeah? I-I can hold mah smoke!" Opal says, taking a drag and breathing out a huge cloud of smoke. Brian and Bender's eyes widen. Brian even applauds her. Opal giggles, and takes a bow.

"Do you know how popular I am? I'm so popular, everybody loves me so much, at this school..." Claire says. Opal puts her hand on Claire's shoulder and links her arm with Brian's.

"You're sooooo lucky.... Wish I wasn't some nobody." she says.

"Poor babies." Bender says. Brian waves over to Claire and falls over, dragging Opal with him. She lets out a yelp, while the other two teens start giggling. 

Andrew emerges from a very smokey room. He takes a drag, and starts dancing to the applause the others were making. He goes back into the room, screams and breaks the glass door. Opal whoops, and Andrew walks over to the other four.

Brian, Opal and Andrew are laughing together. The girl in all black walks over to join the other three in their circle.

"No no man, no... you got a middle name?" Andrew asks Brian.

"Yeah, guess." Brian says.

"Ooh, is it Peanut Butter?" Opal interjects. All six teens start laughing hysterically.

"N-no, but awesome guess, Opalllllll...." Brian says, putting his arm around her. The girl in all black sits between Andrew and Brian.

"Your middle name is Ralph, as in puke, your birthday is March 12th, you're five-nine and a half, you weigh a hundred and thirty pounds and your social security number is 0-4-9-3-8-0-9-1...3." she says. Opal's eyes widen as she turns to face the girl.

"Wow! Are you psychic?" Andrew asks, fascinated.

"No." she replies.

"Well would you mind telling me how you know all this about me?" Brian asks her. She reaches into her bag and takes out a wallet.

"I stole your wallet." she says, grinning.

"Give it to me..." Brian says.

"No..." the girl in all black says.

"Give it!" he says. She reluctantly hands him his wallet, and he looks through it to make sure she didn't take anything.

"This is great... you're a thief too, huh?" Brian says.

"I'm not a thief!" the girl says.