𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱

saturday, march 24, 1984- 12:00 PM

»»————-✩————-«« 

The six teens exit the library. Bender and Claire were next to each other, behind them were Brian and Opal, and behind them were Andrew and the girl in all black.

"How do you know where Vernon went?" Claire asked the brunette.

"I don't." Bender answers. Opal starts to sweat.

"Well then, how do you know when he'll be back?" Claire asks.

"I don't. Being bad feels pretty good, huh?" Bender says.

"Why did I agree to this?" Opal mutters. Brian turns around to Andrew.

"What's the point in going to Bender's locker?" he asks the jock.

"Beats me..." he responds.

"This is so stupid. Why do you think, why are we risking getting caught?" Brian asks. Opal nods in agreement.

"I dunno." Andrew says.

"So then what are we doing?" Brian asks.

"You ask me one more question and I'm beating the shit out of you!" Andrew says.

"Hey, cool it Sporto." Opal says. Andrew scoffs, and Opal turns forward.

"Sorry..." Brian murmurs.

"Don't be sorry, he's just an asshole." Opal tells the blonde.

"Shut up new girl!" Andrew says.

"Why don't you?" Opal says, getting riled up.

"Enough!" Claire says. The six stop in front of a locker. Bender opens it, and some stuff falls out. It's a mess.

"Slob..." Andrew says.

"My maid's on vacation." Bender says. He takes out a bag filled with marijuana.

"Drugs..." Brian says, in shock.

"Screw that, Bender. Put it back!" Andrew says.

"W-What the hell is wrong with you? You're not bringing that!" Opal says while slowly starting to panic. Bender walks away, ignoring the outbursts of the three teens.

"Drugs... That boy had marijuana." Brian mutters. Claire follows Bender.

"That was marijuana!" Brian whisper-shouts.

"Shut up!" Andrew says, following Claire and Bender. Brian looks over at Opal and the girl in all black, both their mouths agape.

"Do you approve of this?" Brian asks them.

"Hell no." Opal says. The two walk off, while the girl in all black steals the lock off of Bender's locker, following them. The six are walking down a hallway.

"We'll cross through the lab, and then we'll double back." Bender says.

"You better be right, if Vernon cuts us off it's your fault, asshole!" Andrew responds.