"Having fun?" I jumped up and looked to see Mayno  sitting next to me.

"What do you want?", I said smacking my lips.

"I just came over here to tell you that now is your chance. Blake went down to the spa and I know for a fact Dave is in his room alone. He will be for a few hours with all the treatments he got for Blake."

"Ok, thanks ,but how you figured that out? I thought he didn't know you were here?", I asked.

"Money talks", he said rubbing his index finger and thumb together.

"At least you're good for something."

"Whats that supposed to mean?", he asked smacking his lips.

"What do you do ? Besides be Dave's friend and flunkie? Your not even a good friend because you're banging his cousin behind his back against his wishes and helping me and Jai."

"I do alot and don't worry about me or my business. You flew halfway cross the world for a nigga who has repeatedly told you he don't want you."

"Let me get out of here", I murmured getting up collecting my things.

"Aye", he said grabbing my wrist.

"What?", i said turning around.

"I hope you got a good plan ma cause Dave got a lot of resentment towards you."

"Resentment? For what ? He the one that cheated? I can admit I played my hand in the relationship failing ,but if anyone should have resentment it should be me." I slightly raised my voice as my anger began to rise.

"If that's how you feel , why you chasing him? Why you doing all this?", he held his hands out in confusion.

I sighed and looked down at my feet. He was right. I mean I don't resent Dave for cheating at least not anymore. Over time I grew up and realized that if I had been there for him and just supported him he wouldn't have had to look anywhere else. Deep down I always knew that ,but my pride wouldn't let me push it aside.

"I...I...I want him back. I still love him. I want that to be me he's happy with. She doesn't even know him like I do. I want him to forgive me and make me happy. No one else can do that for me but him." I played with my fingers as I stared down at the sand.

"If you loved him then you would just let him be happy but hey what do I know? "

He held his hands up in surrender and walked off down the beach. I rolled my eyes and walked towards the villa Mayno and I shared. I pushed my key in the lock and turned it. I opened the door and stepped inside. Going into the main bedroom I looked at myself in the mirror. Deciding on staying in my swimsuit I grabbed my see through cover up and threw it on. I went to bathroom and fluffed my hair. Deciding against makeup I threw on some gloss wanting to go for the just stepped off the beach look. I slid my feet into my sandals and walked out. I walked around the main building and made my way to the private side of the island that housed the larger villas. One night me and Mayno followed them to see where they were staying at and the houses on this side were gorgeous. The villa we were staying in was great also ,but it was no comparison to the ones on this side of the island. Fiji was a tropical paradise with sights so scenic you'd think you were dreaming. I pushed further on the private path and stopped in front of the villa.

 I pushed further on the private path and stopped in front of the villa