T H I R T Y

• R O O M M A T E S  0

• R O O M M A T E S 0.30
室友 0.30

"What do you mean???"

"Are you serious?"

"Yes Yoon! Just tell me already!" Every since Dowoon had said that certain thing, Wonpil had been asking him what he really meant, which kind of set him off. He wish the boy wasn't so dense about this certain stuff.

Wonpil wasn't picking up Dowoon's signals, the very clear signals.

He had simply thought that Dowoon was just playing the role of a boyfriend as they planned up. Sure, he had feelings for Dowoon, but he wasn't quite sure if the boy most definitely felt the same.

"Cmon Dowoon! Why do you always have to act that way?"

"Why do you always have to act that way Wonpil?" Wonpil furrowed his eyebrows at the boy who looked like he was about to lose it.

"Like what?? I haven't done anything! All you say is 'let's not pretend anymore and make this reality' and then you leave me in the dark!" Dowoon groaned and pinched the bridge of his nose, closing his eyes in frustration.

"Are you kidding me right now.."

"Listen, I don't know why you're so upset when you always throw around stuff like some type of riddle!"

"Wonpil you're so fucking dense!" Wonpil shot him an offended look. He hasn't heard Dowoon insult him, ever since they got Meili.

"Don't fucking call me dense! Your ass expects me to catch on to everything you do?!"

"Yes! It's not that damn hard! I try so hard to make it obvious but this is as obvious as it gets! Me being touchy with you should've been one thing, but me throwing in those 'riddles' should've given everything away!"

"What're you on about! Just fucking say it and stop throwing clues because I'm obviously to dense to know anything. What's the point of bothering with me if that's how you feel!?"

"Because I fucking love you idiot!"