N I N E

• R O O M M A T E S  0

• R O O M M A T E S 0.9 •
室友 0.9 •

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

"Mmm Where is she." He muttered to himself as he heard barking from every corner of each pen. He came here to find the small dog and he wasn't going to leave without her.He looked at the little signs that labeled the dogs names as he tried to find Meili.

But it wasn't all to hard to find her.

After all, she was a whole bundle of fuzz.

Dowoon turned to his left to see the puppy. And to be honest, she didn't look to happy all caged up. She looked up and recognized Dowoon and instantly ran up to him, the only thing blocking her from him was the cage. She barked and violently shook her tail, causing Dowoon to laugh.

"Meili-ah! I've found you..time to get you back. Wonpil misses you.."

♡♡♡

Dowoon walked into the dorm with a box in his hand to find Wonpil at his desk, a pout on his face while he scribbled down something.

"Kim, you have a package."

"Put it on my bed...I'll open it in a bit."

"Why not now Kim?" Dowoon said as he gently placed the box on the boy's bed.

"I don't see why you care so much about my package Yoon."

"I don't know, people barely get packages these days. Did you order something?" Wonpil turned around and shook his head no and went over to where the box was.

"It's probably nothing really. Maybe something from my eomma—" before he finished he heard a bark come from the box as it began to move around. He looked at Dowoon with a confused expression, while Dowoon tried his best to hold back his smile.

"D-Dowoon—"

"Open it. It's probably something really cool." Wonpil wasted no time opening the box and when he found out what was in side, he was almost on the brink of tears.

He lifted up the puppy and a bright wide smile appeared on his face.

"D-Did you do this? Did you get her back?"

"Mhm...she needs you as much as you need her.."

"But...What if I can't—"

"I'll help you out. I'll do whatever I can to help out with her and to keep her a secret. You guys are meant for each other." Wonpil put down the puppy and hugged Dowoon. Dowoon felt a smile find its way to his lips as he hugged Wonpil back.

"Thank you."

"No problem. It's the least I could do.."

"No really. Thank you. You didn't have to."

"I can't have you moping around all day Kim. You both really missed each other. Why separate you two?" Wonpil looked at him and flashed him a bright smile, causing Dowoon to smile back, and maybe start some type of feeling in his gut.