F O U R

• R O O M M A T E S  0

• R O O M M A T E S 0.4 •
室友 0.4 •

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

Wonpil woke up early enough to beat Dowoon to the shower. He needed time to style his hair real quick as he didn't get to the previous day. He looked at himself in the mirror and a slight pain pierced in his chest.

Last night began to replay in his head over and over again and he wanted to just forget it. He sighed and walked out to come face to face with the said boy. Wonpil fidgeted under the taller boy's gaze until Dowoon went past him. Before he closed the door he heard Wonpil spew out,

"I'm sorry, about um..last night..Yoon." He looked at the boy for a few seconds before closing the door on Wonpil's face. Wonpil glared at the door and was not happy.

"I fucking apologized to your dumb ass! Your supposed to say it's ok! Not slam the damn door in my face you twat!" Dowoon opened the door and looked Wonpil straight in the eyes.

"Just because your insensitive ass 'apologized' doesn't mean I'll forgive you. Do you ever think I can forgive you? What ever happened to you saying you wanted nothing to do with me? I know I said my part. Not everything will go your way Kim."

"I'm insensitive?! Oh please. You legit slammed the damn door on my forehead yesterday and you didn't even give a shit! I even tripped last night and all you did was call me a clumsy ass twat!"

"Was I supposed to be sorry that you were that close to the door? It's common sense."

"You fucking headass!!" Dowoon approached the boy and looked down on him and gave him a death glare.

"Listen Kim, just stay out of my fucking way. Was your apology even sincere? Obviously not—"

"OH REALLY? I broke my fucking neck to apologize to your turtle looking ass! I realize I do pretty harsh things Yoon! I said sorry. I didn't fucking have to. I could've gone on with my life but I took out a few seconds just to apologize to you and you think you have the right to say my apology wasn't sincere? I may not like you but I have a heart—"

"Oh do you? I couldn't tell."

"I don't have time for your childish acts anymore. I should've went on my way to get breakfast." Dowoon watched as the boy stomped out of the room and slam the door. Dowoon groaned and headed black into the washroom to drown his sorrows in toothpaste and soap.

♡♡♡

"I fucking can't with him Younghyun hyung!" Wonpil yelled as he walked into his first course class with Younghyun. They went up to the sixth row of seats and sat down next to each other and watched as other student began to flood in.