T H I R T E E N

• R O O M M A T E S  0

• R O O M M A T E S  0.13
室友 0.13

"No classes today." Wonpil hopped over to Dowoon's desk and stood behind him.

"Mhm."

"Yup. So what are we gonna do today?" Dowoon turned over to the boy and let out a deep chuckle.

"We hm?" Wonpil turned a deep shade of red and turned his gaze to the ground.

"U-Uh or just me uh if you have anything to do. That's cool. I'm cool. I don't need you. You're boring anyway."

"Well we can go out and do something later. Sounds good?" Before Wonpil could answer meili came wobbling over to Wonpil, causing the boy to smile.

"Meili agrees."

"Then what's your answer?"

"Uh...I'll go with Meili's answer."

"The thing is, where do you wanna go."

"Wow Yoon you're letting me choose? How quaint."

"You're too much."

"I don't know. Well just come up with stuff as go."

"Ah unorganized Kim is back I see."

"Shut up."

"HEY GUYS!!!"

"What the hell?!"

"Younghyun hyung!!" Meili dashed under the desk and surprisingly, she went unnoticed.

"What." The boy closed the door and casually walked in as if the room was his.

"How did you get it??"

"Your little boyfriend over there apparently left the door unlocked." Dowoon looked back at Wonpil to see the boy turn a shade of red and turn his gaze everywhere but him.

"Really wonpil?"

"I'm sorry I didn't notice I was just excited and I forgot..."

Younghyun snickered at the boy's response and walked over to the couple and smirked.

"So where are we going today hm?"

"We?" The two said in unison as they stared at the boy in confusion.

"Yeah. I guess I'll third wheel or whatever. Jae went off with Sungjin and didn't even invite me. Jerk." Dowoon and Wonpil stared at each other then turned their gaze back to the boy who was walking around their room.

"Uh..we planned to spend the day together."

"Just us.."

"Just the two of us.."

"Well add me on to the list. You guys have anywhere special in mind?"

"Uh.."

"Alrighty I'll be back in a bit and we all can head out. Bye~." The boy exited the room leaving the confused boys in the room.

"But we need to take meili..."

"It was just supposed to be us."

"Third wheels are such ass."

"Honestly. Well that's our time going down the drain."

"Maybe...maybe we just..maybe we can say one of us don't feel too well. He'll leave us alone."

"Wonpil what do you mean." Wonpil smirked and walked over to the boy and threw his arm around him, despite his smaller size.

"We gotta fake it till we make it Yoon."