N I N E T E E N

• R O O M M A T E S  0

• R O O M M A T E S  0.19
室友 0.19

"Yoon loves me~."
Dowoon stopped in his tracks in the hallway and turned around to the jumpy boy behind him.

"This is the 40th time you've repeated that same line today so far Kim. But hey, who's counting?"

"You are."

"I- Not the point. The point is, are you ever going to get tired of saying that?"

"Never."

"You're a headache I swear."

"Yeah but you still love me."

"I think your wearing it out."

"But it's true~ You love me~."

"Maybe you should go to sleep."

"I bet you dream about me because you love me sooo much."

"What if I just told you I didn't love you that much?"

"H-Huh.."

"You heard me Kim. Maybe I don't love you that much."

"Tsk. I-I don't care. I never asked for your affection." Wonpil crosses his arm and put on a smirk, but his eyes clearly showed he cared too much. Dowoon laughed at the boy's action and wrapped his arms around him.

"I need to get to class and so do you."

"I-I uh..yeah man...I was just about to uh..head to class.." Dowoon smirked and leaned in.

"Go do that." Dowoon let go of the boy and watched as he muttered the words 'I hate him I don't like him.' Repeatedly.

"He's so cute."

* • * • *

"Who does he think he is doing that. Acting all high and mighty. Psh. I'm not scared of him."

"Scared of who." Wonpil turned over to see Younghyun, who had just taken a seat next to him.

"Um—"

"Why are your cheeks so red? Was it Dowoon? Is that what you're rambling about? Did Dowoon do something?"

"Hyung—"

"Aw did he get you all flustered. You guys are so cute."

"Be quiet."

"You guys are so whipped for each other. Is Dowoon touchy or are you the touchy one."

"You're very nosey hyung, and I'm obviously not the touchy one that's for sure. Stupid Yoon."

"You still call him by his surname? Sad. He may be stupid but he's still your boyfriend."

"Yeah, my lovely, lovely boyfriend."