T W E N T Y - S I X

• R O O M M A T E S  0

• R O O M M A T E S  0.26
室友 0.26

"So where are we headed?"

"It's a surprise dude." The four boys all gathered together in Younghyun's dorm, getting ready to head out on their double date.

"How long will this double date be?"

"Calm down Wonpil. You'll have time with Dowoon at night." Jae snickered while Younghyun flashed him a cocky smile. Dowoon shifted his gaze to the ground, embarrassed from the remark.

"Now excuse me—"

"Let's just head out now. I'm hungry man." Jae shook his head and laughed at his boyfriend's comment, already used to it considering it was like that for him everyday.

"You're always hungry hyunnie."

"Dowoon I don't wanna go anymore."

"You'll get through it kid." Wonpil flashed Dowoon a sarcastic smile, receiving a light chuckle from the younger. His heart fluttered hearing Dowoon laugh, but he shook it off as if it was nothing.

The younger held out his hand and Wonpil gladly took it without hesitation. The other couple cooed at their actions and giggled like school girls, causing Dowoon and Wonpil to shake their heads.

"Let's go."

♡♡♡

"This...what is this.."

"KARAOKE~~~" Jae and Younghyun said im unison, their voice ringing in Wonpil's ear, making him cringe.

"I'm not really a singing person—"

"Well you are today Dowoon. Wonpil looooooves to sing. Isn't that right Wonpil?" The black haired boy gave a mocking smile towards the said boy, receiving a death glare in return. He flinched at the cold look he had gotten and decided to switch his gaze elsewhere.

"I hate you all." Wonpil muttered, not wanting to head into the building with the set of boys. He always used to sing when he was a sophomore, but he stopped to continue in his studies. He never really went off to try and sing again.

The boy was afraid his singing voice would be a mess.

Dowoon on the other hand? He hated the idea of singing. He didn't think his voice was fit for the job. The raven haired boy would rather sit back and do something else then get up on a stage and sing in front of a bunch of random people.

He was sure he was going to make a fool out of himself.

"Aww Cmon Guys. It's KARAOKE! This'll be fun~~. If you guys don't enjoy it, we'll go out to get dessert and I'll pay!" Jae hoped the offer would appeal to them. He had been hoping to go out and do karaoke with a group of people he knew he might just get along with. It was on his bucket list.

"Fine." The younger couple muttered, not very fond of the idea.

"Alriiight~ let's go in." Dowoon slightly tightened the hold on Wonpil's hand and sighed.

"Me too woonie. Me too."