Chapter 3

~~~Author's Note~~~

Hello again!! Just wanted to say I don't own Naruto or the plot or characters of anything I put in the media. Anyway, the media doesn't have thing to do with the chapter but it looks pretty cute doesn't it? I can 100% see them doing this ^⍵^

~~~Back to the Story!~~~

•~•Sasuke's POV•~•

'WHAT THE FUCK'

I've been in this place all of 5 minutes and I've already been stabbed. Honestly I don't know what I was expecting from this. Maybe that the person wouldn't be where I was supposed to look. That would have been nice anyway. I'm getting careless apparently so that means another lecture from Itachi when we get back.

'This is gonna suck"

Turns out the person is a girl. I don't know who she is but she's got some speed I'll give her that. She manages to get away from Sakura, Naruto, and Kakashi Sensei just to create some shadow clones all going in different directions. They each pick a clone to chase but once they set out more clones go to chase them as well.

'And this is why you never split up on a mission'

Then I see her walking out from behind the lump of metal. So she must really know what she's doing then if she can get all of them to go chasing some clones. I push myself off the wall I've been leaning on. It's not that the wound is killing me it just really fucking hurt. Probably doesn't help that it's the same place I got stabbed in less than a month ago. I start making my way over to her which isn't really that far. She turns around to face me and her eyes widen slightly but then she tenses up. I see her grip her kunai so I reach for mine. I'm about to make a run at her when I hear some yelling.

"SASUKE WATCH OUT THEY'RE ALL CHASING US!!!!" I hear an unmistakable voice scream. Ah yes the blonde idiot who continues to run in my general direction while screaming about how they're going to 'get him'. I really hope he realizes they're clones so he can get rid of them rather easily if he tries. In my moment of distraction the girl launches herself at me and disarms me in moments. I glance up as she has me pinned under her body.

I get a good look at her face for the first time. She has beautiful eyes, one gray and one light green. Almost like green tea ice cream, my favorite. Her long (h/c) hangs around her face and it looks very soft. It's pulled back mostly but a braid hangs over her shoulder more than the rest does. It has dried blood in it but other than that it looks flawless. Noticing all this then remembering the positions I feel a slight blush creep onto my face. Before I can register what's happened she has my limbs trapped under some sort of chakra enforced earth covering and I can't move. Her clones disappear then Saukra, Naruto, and Kakashi Sensei make their way over. She stands in a defensive position but I can see her shaking. She looks scared and I don't know why. She could easily kill me and probably take out Sakura and Naruto as well if she wanted. Kakashi is another story but it's definitely a possibility.

"Don't come any c-closer!" She says but her voice cracks on the last word and I can see her start to shake more. Her eyes are darting around and I can hear her breath starting to become heavier. The earth hold me in place seems to tighten slightly.

'Emotional ties? Probably.'

Naruto starts to run forward but before he can get too close she throws the kunai at his feet and it explodes forcing him to jump backwards.

"I-I said don't c-come any closer!" She's shaking more now. The earth around me tightens even more and it's starting to get a little hard to breathe. I don't know why I didn't notice it sooner but her kunai kunai have some extra metal on them and it looks like she carves things on them too. It seems like a strange idea but after seeing it in action it makes a lot of sense. Why waste chakra on a defensive long range attack when you can just throw a kunai that will explode when the opponent doesn't expect it to.