𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱

Começar do início

"What'd he say? Where're we going?" Brian asks Claire. The teens spot Vernon walking down one of the hallways. They run away, trying not to get caught by the unsuspecting principal. After a while of doing that, they stop.

"Wait! Wait, hold it! Hold it! We have to go through the cafeteria!" Bender says.

"No, the activities hall." Andrew retorts.

"Hey man, you don't know what you're talking about!" Bender shouts.

"No you don't know what you're talking about!" Andrew says, getting angrier. The girl in all black squeaks. Opal chews her fingernail, nervous.

"Now we're through listening to you, we're going this way." Andrew says. The teens walk through the activities hall, only to walk into a hallway blocked by an iron gate.

"Shit!" Andrew says.

"Damn it, Sporto!" Opal says.

"Great idea, Jagoff!" Bender says.

"Fuck you!" Andrew shouts.

"Fuck you! Why didn't you listen to John?" Claire asks the jock.

"We're dead!" Brian says. Opal clings on to Brian's arm, nervous. Brian puts his head on her shoulder.

"No, just me!" Bender shouts.

"Huh?" Opal asks.

"What do you mean?" Brian asks.

"Get back to the library, keep your unit on this!" Bender puts his bag of marijuana in Brian's underwear. He runs away singing loudly.

"That son of a bitch!" Vernon shouts from a distance. The remaining five teens run away back to the library. 

"Oh Jesus, I hope Bender's okay." Opal says to Brian. He nods. By then, Opal let go of his arm, and they were holding hands while running. Eventually they arrived back, sitting down.

"Just in time." Claire says. 

"Yeah." Opal says, breathing heavily.

After a few minutes pass, Vernon enters the library, pushing Bender inside.

"Get your stuff, let's go! Mr. Wiseguy here has taken it upon himself to go to the gymnasium. I'm sorry to inform you, you're going to be without his services for the rest of the day." Vernon says.

"B.O.O.H.O.O!" Bender spells out.

"Everything's a big joke, huh Bender? The false alarm you pulled, Friday, false alarms are really funny, aren't they...What if your home, what if your family... what if your dope was on fire?" Vernon says.

"Impossible, sir. It's in Johnson's underwear." Bender proclaims. Andrew and Opal laugh.

"You think he's funny? You think this is cute? You think he's bitchin', is that it? Lemme tell you something. Look at him, he's a bum. You wanna see something funny? You go visit John Bender in five years! You'll see how God damned funny he is! What's the matter, John? You gonna cry? Let's go." Vernon says, grabbing Bender's shoulders.

"Hey keep your fuckin' hands off me! I expect better manners from you, Dick!" Bender says, putting his sunglasses in front of Brian.

"For better hallway vision." he says. Opal stands up from her seat.

"How dare you! You have no fucking right to speak about him like that! And you call yourself a fucking authority figure..." Opal says. Vernon turns around, and walks over to the new girl.

"You wanna join that prick?" he asks her. She squeaks, and shakes her head no.

"Sit down." she immediately sits down, putting her head down and silently crying. Vernon and Bender leave the library. 

"Hey, Opal, that was real brave of you. I-I doubt I could speak out to him like that. You've got nerve." Claire says. 

"Yeah." Andrew replies. Brian puts his arm around the crying girl.

"Hey, don't cry. It's over and done with, alright? It's okay." Brian says. Opal calms down, and wipes her eyes, turning to face Claire, Brian and Andrew. She sniffles and smiles at the three of them.

"T-thanks guys." she says, her voice still a bit shaky. Brian takes his arm off of her, and pats her shoulder. She reaches into her purse and grabs a tissue, cleaning her face. They hear a crash from above.

"Oh shit!" Bender shouts. It seems like he fell through the ceiling. Bender walks down the stairs.

"I forgot my pencil..." he says. Opal smirks.

"God dammit! What in God's name is going on in here?" The teens hear Vernon shout from the hallway.

"Hide, Bender!" Opal says to the brunette. He crawls under Claire and Andrew's table. Vernon entered the library.

"What was that ruckus?" Vernon asks the five teens.

"Uh, what ruckus?" Andrew asks the principal.

"I was just inside my office, and I heard a ruckus!" Vernon proclaims.

"Could you describe the ruckus, sir?" Brian asks.

"Watch your tongue young man, watch it!" Vernon shouts at the blonde. They hear a bang from under Claire and Andrew's table and a low groan from Bender. Andrew and Claire make more noise to cover it up.

"What is that? What, what is that, what is that noise?" Vernon asks the teens.

"What noise?" Andrew asks.

"Really, sir, there was no noise." Claire says. She squeals a bit, and the five teens then pretend to have a coughing fit.

"That noise? Was that the noise you were talking about?" Claire says, flustered.

"No, it wasn't. That was not the noise I was talking about. Now, I may not have caught you in the act this time, but you can bet I will." Vernon says. The girl in all black laughs at the fuming principal.

"You make book on that missy!" he says to her. 

"And you! I will not be made a fool of!" he says to Claire. He leaves the library. The teens notice that there is a toilet seat stuck on his pants. They laugh. Claire lets Bender out from underneath the table, slapping him.

"It was an accident!" Bender says.

"You're an asshole!" Claire tells him.

"So sue me." Bender says. He then walks over to Brian and Opal.

"Hey, new girl. Thanks for putting Vernon in his place." Bender holds his hand out for her to shake. She smiles at him, and they shake hands. He then faces Brian.

"So, Ahab...Kybo Mein Doobage." he says. Brian takes the bag of marijuana out of his pants and hands it to Bender. He walks away.

"Yo waistoid, you're not gonna blaze up in here!" Andrew says. Claire, Brian and Opal get up to follow Bender.

"Shit..." Andrew says, getting up.