back flipping ginepigs

Me: hey guys I was going through the comments and I saw someone said back flipping ginepigs on *insert awesome title* and I thought "why not?" And now we are here

_____

Y/n pov

I walk into a pet store, as I walk in I'm greeted by a girl around my age she has blonde hair and green eyes.

"hey, how can I help you?"i look at the girl as she smirks looking at my chest for a moment."i-I'm just l-looking"

I looking away when she mumbles a small "I hope I'm not"

"Uhh well I'm going to look around."I see the girl nod. I walk to the dogs first.

One dog stared at me before running in a Circle barking. I walk to the cats.

A black cat climbs on the cage hanging upside down. I picnic a little but sigh maybe it does the everyday.

I leave the cat and make my way to ginepigs. I bended down to see a white one it looks at me and then the wall. I watch it confused as it runs to the wall. But before it hits it's head it jumps and does a back flip of the wall.

I watch as it repeats this action. I stand and walk to the counter where that girl is.

"Hey your back~?"I nod softly and point at the ginepigs section hoping she would understand. I don't really want to talk.

The girl nods and me and her make our way back to the ginepigs. "Which one?"

I point at the white one and she nods pulling them out of its cage. We walk back as I buy the ginepigs the girl continues to look at my chest. So I move faster so I can get away from here.

I grab everything and leave super uncomfortable. As I walk at I feel someone slap my butt causing me to yelp and jumps away.

I look behind me to see the girl walking away.i walk out with teary eyes because it hurt.

I walk into my house and put the ginepig down to run around. I watch as it does more flips.

I feed the animal and walk into my room and sleep

______

I hope you injoyed