a monster?

Me"hi!! I'm going to continue a lot of you said this was your favorite book HOW!?! Why do you like it? I might never know but thanks!!

Tord*Cry's in a corner*

Tom*looks traumatized for life*

_____________

Y/n pov

"SHUT UP MATT!"

I look at Tom yelling at Matt I almost feel sorry for him almost.

Idea!"maybe I can play a prank on tord!....I'll need to go in his room tho oh well I'm still going!" I start running to his room

~tiiime skiiip~

This here that there aaaannnnd done!!"IM GOING TO MY ROOM!"shit.

Hide I have to hide! Under his bed? Hell no. desk? No. Closet? Fine!

Tord pov

Im in my room and I open my Secret room and grab my monster formula and start to perfect it.

"TORD GET YOU COMMIE ASS DOWN HERE!!"fucking Jehovah Witness"HOLD ON!!"

Y/n pov

Tord walks out. it looks like he left this pink stuff out weird walking out of my hiding spot I trip and bump his desk and the pink stuff falls on me.

It hurts I try to scream but nothing comes out. I pass out from pain after I role under the bed hiding.

~tiiiiime skiiiiip~

Pain that's all I feel right now. I can't see any thing either. but I know it's night time and tord is asleep in is bed that I'm under.

I slowly role out of it and sneak out to the restroom. and see me? I don't know.

Standing in the mirror it look like blue marks and symbols on my now black skin. and there are red pentagrams in my once beautiful ( (e/c) eye color) eyes. my ( (f/c) favorite color) hoodie is all ripped up. and my blue jeans are to.

"a Monster?"

I look behind me to see edd.

______

Me"hey guys did you like it!?! Please say you did I'm so proud of it!!"

Edd"I think it was great!!"

Me"thanks!!"

Tord"well I think it was da-*sees sally and sandy glaring at him*-best over!!"

Tom*sees them to*"I DO TO!"

Matt"I like it

Me"THANKS if you have any ideas please comment and I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while and when I do it's just a/n's

Bye guys

Love your worst nightmares~