I weaved my way through the unknown place as gunshots began ringing in my ear. I was close. And I knew someone was following. I would be more worried if they weren't.

And Bryan definitely had more than two men. Because when I peeked through the door that I had reached, I saw a good amount of built up people like Jonah shooting and defending the place...from cops.

I could see the red and blue siren in the stark darkness of night. I could see the swarm of cops replying with just as much vigor.

And amidst all those cars, I saw a black...what the hell?

What the fuck was Walker's racing car doing here?

Please don't tell me he raced to this place, which was still a mystery to me by the way. I looked around and saw a mini-van near by. Maybe it was used to carry me. I don't really remember.

With heavy feet, I crept to the van and hid myself behind it. I knew staying back at that place meant to be manhandled further by the gang. I would probably die fighting my life away. While here, they didn't know it and atleast I was just a few feet away from home. I stooped down a little, my legs finally feeling their exhaustion as I coudn't put much pressure on my thighs anymore. And my head seemed to have gained more weight as the sound of fires sent another ripple of pain through it.

My body was giving up. Whatever ounce of energy I had left in me, it was drained away. I didn't know how much longer I could take.

But the hope that it was just a matter of few seconds and feet, was still just as blinding.

After so long, I wanted to hold mom and cry. I wanted to have a fight with dad. I wanted to go tease Ian and Allison. I wanted to kiss Stellan. I wanted to chat with Bella and Nat. I wanted to break in Romanov's again. I wanted to do so many things. I always wanted to do them.

It was again like that night 17 years back. I was running away, and I fell not knowing I was a few feet away from love.

And today too, I was falling, knowing I was few feet away from love.

And the best part, he didn't even know it. Or maybe he did.

Either way, he better be there with his arms open or I will become a good reincarnation of Satan for him. That seems like a tempting idea though.

I took a deep breath again, sending my jumping heart to a little rest. I had no plan of action. My body ready to give up just any moment. I looked at my side to find the shield of cops still shooting away. Amidst all te noise and chaos, they could neither hear me nor see me.

I placed my head back at the car and closed my eyes. I was suddenly too tired. Maybe it was the fact that I was almost in the cop's radius that made me feel safe and bring me out of the flight and fight mode. It really won't work in my favour though. It really wont. And as I continued to gather some more energy, I missed the steps approaching the car. I only felt the prick on my neck. Again.

I snapped my eyes open, looking up to see Jonah discard the needle.

"What the hell did you give me?" I hissed as I stood up and moved back, my hands on my neck.

He grinned, which wasn't assuring in anyway.

"Won't you wanna know? Avrei potuto divertirmi di più con te. Purtroppo, hai finito le vite."

The moment the words left his mouth, I was charging at him. My exhaustion long forgotten.

I knew exactly what he said.

I could have had more fun with you. Sadly, you ran out of lives.

And I knew exactly what it meant.