Chapter One: Sam and Kenneth Gusterson

Start from the beginning

"Glass I ask thee. . . . There is an object I seek, an object with the power to rule over all of creation!"

A small jewel appeared in the glass.

"Yes a Quartanitz, may I see where it hides?"

A castle was shown and then the image showed the tallest tower of the castle.

Vult Ravik knew where this was, he turned and pointed to a foul smelling bubbling mud pit where a Giant hideous beast crawled out.

"This is your most vile creation, the strongest of your monstrosities! Send it to retrieve the Quartanitz!"

This beast understood the orders from its masters, it ran off with great speed.

"Many worlds have fallen and soon. . . . Very soon we will have our final victory." The shadowy figure inside the mirror boasted.

As this was said the glass showed images of the Universe covered in darkness, a sickness spread to all of the Galaxies, all but one. Images were shown of powerful relics. These artifacts were created by a powerful cosmic being who left them on key planets throughout this Galaxy.

"The Relics of LyrAndal have long protected these worlds. . . . but now their power is fading, without LyrAndal there is no one left to restore their energy." The shadowy figure stated with great confidence.

But suddenly as if in reply the glass of LyrAndal began to show images of an extraterrestrial explorer with blue skin holding one of the Relics in his hand.

This explorer had a look of astonishment as a glow appeared over his face. The power of the Relic was energized by the small hands of another being.

"How can this be? Only LyrAndal has the power to Charm a Relic. . . . Glass I demand you show me the being that possesses this power?" The shadowy figure asked.

The glass showed them an infant child covered in fur, Vult Ravik recognized the child.

"My Illinliu masters, I know of this child..... he has been dead for many years" Vult Ravik stated.

"But still Vult Ravik perhaps we should be cautious as there may be another explanation behind this!" The shadowy figure replied.

"It is best if we find this blue individual and the world where this is taking place, glass show it to me!" The shadowy figure demanded.

Images were shown of a world that was deep behind the lines of their conflict with the other races in this Galaxy.

But a path was shown to them, a weakness had arisen. On a planet near the outskirts of the Galaxy many families huddled together in a bunker, their last hope was the now dwindling energy of a Relic that shielded them from the bombs of their Enemy.

The Negatis Armada that was at the command of Adimniss.

"Adimniss our loyal servant! She wages war in this sector, I propose we send her entire armada with orders to destroy this planet!" The dark shadowy figure declared.

Vult Ravik remained in his kneeling position as more dark and shadowy figures appeared in the other mirrors that surrounded him.

"Sam! Did you catch a drone yet?" A young girls voice shouted from his hover bike's speaker. 

"Not yet June!" Sam replied to June Peyton his nine year old friend.

"Better hurry before Ken finds it!" June shouted.

"Incoming fast object!" Sam's computer interrupted their conversation, He looked to the radar screen on his bike to see a blinking red dot catching up to him.