Quinn looked at Rachel, "would you please stop talking? you're grossing out my baby," Rachel looked at the new directions girls, "i just want to be ready.. i know i'm getting older, and these things are going to happen someday," Samaria looked at Rachel, "but how do i stop a guy from getting mad at me from saying no?"

Samaria smiled, "just do what we cheerios do, don't say no.." Brittany looked at Rachel, "oh, totally, what's the worst that can happen?"

Brittany looked at her blonde headed best friend when Quinn sighed, "sorry Quinn," Santana let out a chuckle, "look, girl, don't ask me,"

Rachel looked at Mercedes, "the last guy i liked was the mayor of gaytown, and i can't wait to get a guy mad at me for saying no," Tina looked at Rachel, "we just have to accept that guys don't care about our feelings,"

"Spencer does.." the new directions girls turned to Santana, "when we dating, he asked me if i was ready for, you know, to have sex, i said i wasn't ready and Spencer accepted that," Tina looked at Santana, "Spencer's different from other boys, like, the other day, i was walking with Artie.."

"that's gotta sting," Mr Schuester looked at the new directions girls, he stood walking towards them, "hey, guys, i'm sorry to interrupt your little sorority, but i couldn't help buy overhear,"

Mr Schuester looked at them, "are you really having that much boy trouble?" he put his hand into his jean pocket, "you wouldn't understand Mr Schue, you're a guy,"

Mr Schuester looked at Quinn, "well, some guys are different but maybe you should talk to someone else about it, like Ms Pillsbury,"

Rachel looked at Mr Schuester, "i tried that, " Quinn stood up, "the fact is that women earn 70 cents, to every dollar that a man does for doing the same job," Mr Schuester looked at Quinn, "that attitude starts in high school,"

and with that Quinn moves past Mr Schuester, going out of the choir room behind Brittany and Santana who were behind Samaria and Micaela.

***

Spencer sat beside Brittany when Mr Schuester comes into the room going towards the whiteboard, "what comes to mind when you see that name?"

"genius," Spencer looked at Rachel, "icon," Kurt smiled, "hall of fame milf," Puck smirks when Finn half smiled at his best friend, "hot,"

Spencer turns his head to Sean, when Micaela slaps her boyfriend's chest, "so, we're all aware of Madonna's musical and cultural significance, which is why this week, your assignment is to come up with a Madonna number,"

the new directions girls and Kurt clap their hands, "yes! yes!" Puck looked at Spencer then towards Mr Schue, "uh, Mr Schue? as a dude, Madonna makes me kind of uncomfortable,"

Spencer looked at Mr Schuester, "yeah, she's smoking, and everything, but can't some of us do something else?"

"like-" Spencer turn to his brother, "the guy version of Madonna? like, you know, Pantera?" Artie nods his head, "guys!"

the  directions look at their teacher, "you know, it's come to my attention that many of you haven't been treating the young ladies of our group very nicely lately," Mr Schuester looked at the boys, "you're disrespectful, bullying, sexist, and i have to say it, misogynistic,"