"Why are you doing this?" Tashu said sitting beside me.

"What? I'm just relaxing..." I said with my eyes still closed.

"How can you relax even after knowing that he needs you!!" She said angrily.

"Who are you talking about?" I asked opening my eyes.

"Now, don't act modest!!" She rolled her eyes.

"Tashu, what is wrong with you?" I asked sitting properly and looking straight at her.

"What is wrong with me? You really asking me this? Hoori, What the hell is wrong with you? You Love him so much but still you're making him suffer. Why can't you just confess?" She shouted.

"Jeezzz....lower down your voice. You're gonna wake up, Aunty!!" I said

"I don't care!!" She hissed

"Okaayy...who said I love him? I don't love him." I said.

"God, Hoorain!! Why the hell you're being this difficult? Look, we all know that you love him with all you're heart, because if you didn't then you would have take divorce right away or would have created a huge scene. And by creating a huge scene doesn't mean running away from home and crying like a mad woman, fighting over Al, who ain't even remembers you!!!" She yelled.

"Tashu, just stop it!!" I shouted back.

"Why Hoori, Why? Why can't you see it in his eyes? He loves you so much, he can do anything for you, heck!! he is doing everything for you, Hoori, all he needs is your support, your love. I know all this is not easy for you, but that doesn't mean that you'll close your eyes even after knowing the truth and the truth which you are running for, is not that far. Hold on a little more, Hoorain. We all care for you and we don't want to lose you again, especially Aariz. Don't be so hard on him, Hoori." She said calmly.

I didn't knew what to say after hearing her. Whatever she said was correct and I know my behavior towards Aariz was just not acceptable, but still he helped me.

I sighed!!

"Why don't you accept it dear?" She sighed

"It's not easy, Tashu, as it seems to be" I said standing up.

"You just have to say I Love You too, Aariz!! See.. it's so simple!!" Tashu said shrugging.

I was not just gaping at her.

She just didn't say that!!

"You just didn't----"

"Hello brother...actually Hoori wanted to say something to you" She smirked while helding my cell.

What the hell, she called him.
She just Called him.

She CALLED HIM!!!

I wanted to scream so loudly...but before I could react she threw the cell at me and I threw it back to her.

"Grow up, Hoori. Either you're saying or I am saying..." She flashed a big smile and I mentally wanted to bang my head on the wall.

"But, I don't want to say anything!!" I whisper yelled at her but she pressed the cell on my ear.

Silence....all I could hear was silence. Huh!! That means he has cut the call, I'm saved. I did a little dance before shouting "he had hang up!!" But soon my victory dance came to an end when he spoke from the other side.

"Not yet, Miss.Ahmed!!"

My cell was about to fell down when I quickly hold it properly making Tashu chuckle and me glaring at her.