Chapter 5

I didn't waste anymore time and left the office, as it is, my shift was going to be over. I walked to my house and instantly Tashu was there on the main gate.

"You did told me that you'll come to home early...but this early??" She wiggled her eyebrows.

"Yeah, we have this meeting and it got over soon, so I left early" I said and walked towards and drank water.

"You're okay?" She asked

"Very much" I said and smiled. Then I went to my room and got freshened up and wore my pj's and a baggy top and let my hair was air dry. I didn't wanted to waste my time in thinking about today so I opened my lappy and started sending and sorting out the mails.

Soon my cell went off and when I checked it was Junaid's.

"Hello" I said.

"Hey..you okay?" He asked

"Why's everyone asking me that? I'm perfectly okay!" I replied.

"We heard what happened today in the meeting room" he said

"Forget about it. I don't give a damn to what he says! If he wants to fire me, I'll be glad about it" I said.

"And then where will you go?"

"Anywhere, I have a work experience. Any big firm can take me"

"Will you find all of us over there?"

"God...No" I sighed. He chuckled.

"I know you can never leave your friends and move on."

"Well, what to say? Sir brings out the best in me" I shrugged. He chuckled.

"And that's why he's our boss" he said. And I laughed.

"Now you don't have to think too much. We're all with you. Don't stress yourself much and sleep." He said and we hang up. After talking to him, I was feeling much better and happy.

After we finished eating dinner we all went to our rooms. I was so damn tired today, I stretched my hand a bit. I brushed my teeth, then washed my face and applied my moisturizer. I took my lip balm in my hand and was applying when I suddenly saw a shadow of someone on the opposite side of the road.

To see a better view of that shadow, I walked close to the window and removed the curtains and now my head was partially out of the window in search of that shadow. But there was no one here, it was empty. Opposite to my house is nothing but only trees and bushes. There are couple of benches where mother's sit and gossip while there children play around. It's not exactly a garden nor it's a forest.

Suddenly my cell started ringing making me jump and my head got bumped with the window. And my heart was practically jumping up and down. I quickly calm down myself and checked the caller id, it was an unknown number. I frowned but then again picked up.

"Hello"

"Hii" said a deep husky voice.

"Yes, may I know whose this?" I asked

"Yeah, Is this Mercy hospital? I wanted to book an appointment with Dr. Faraz." He said.

"Sorry, wrong number." I said

"Oh..okay. Sorry" he said and hang up.

I quickly turned around and saw it was ten past twelve. Who in this world wants to book an appointment now? Must be a psycho!! I walked towards the window and shut down. And even I closed the curtains to keep myself away from creepy thoughts.

The next day I woke up and did my daily routine. Got dressed in a black long straight cut skirt with a red blouse and black a cardigan. Pinned my hair under my black hijab with had lace in the corners. I put some kohl and my favorite peach lipgloss. Slipped on my heels, took my purse and went down.