Chapter 33

I went straight towards him and tapped his right shoulder.

"ZAIN?????"

"Why are you so shocked to see me?"

I still couldn't believe my eyes. 

"You are the Shadow?"

"What Shadow?" He looked confused

"You were the one who was behind everything?"

"What are you saying Hoori?"

"Zain" I didn't knew what to say or think. It was as if my mind was totally blocked, neither I could think anything nor react. Only one thing was occupying my mind and that was Zain.

No no he can't be the shadow. He has been with me through thick and thin, he would rather prefer dying than to haunt me. But why was he here? He was suppose to be in the house.

Was that guy playing a trick with me? He made me believe that he was here. He made me come out of the house. He wasn't there but Zain is. This is a puzzle. Something is surely behind this. But what is it? C'mon, C'mon, think, think, think Hoori think, there should be something.

Yes!!

Oh No!!!

"Zain, we should go inside like right now" I held his hand and almost dragged him with me.

"Hoori, what are you doing? You were the one who called me out and now you're saying we had to go in?" He stopped walking.

"Wait...I called you out?" I was confused

"Yes, you did"

"No, I didn't and why would I call you out, when I can talk to you in the house?"

"I don't know" he shrugged

"What about the jacket?" I asked

"What?"

"You weren't wearing a jacket when you came to my house" I said folding my arms.

"Junaid gave me and yeah, he was the one who texted me that you're waiting for me outside" he said.

"Why would Junaid give you a jacket? And you both were under the same roof then why would he text you?"

"That I don't know. Might be I came out for a while and he couldn't find me so he texted me but the strange thing is he texted me from a new number." Now, this caught my attention.

"New Number? But Junaid has only one cell and that too it's not a dual sim cell! You should have asked me in person before coming out like that"

"Listen Hoori, first of all it doesn't matter at all that whether he has only one cell or not. I got a message that you were waiting for me here so I came." He made it look so simple.

"This is the thing Zain, that it's not so simple what it looks like. You were tricked Zain and God forbid if someone would have harmed you?" My voice slowed down.

"Hoori, if something bad was on my way it will happen. This was already written in my destiny. Nothing could've stopped it. And why are you worrying so much? I'm fine, we're fine." He said holding my upper arm.

"Allahamdulilah" I whispered.

"Hoorain, now will you tell me what is actually going on?" He asked.

Should I tell him? Should I not? Should I tell him? Should I not? Should I tell him? Should I not? Should I tell him? Should I not?

"Okay, stop debating with your own self. I'm not gonna eat you up if you won't say it to me. We'll talk some other day on this topic. We should go back now. Everyone might be worried for you." He smiled.