Chapter 39

I don't know why but we were holding hands when we reached his house. To be honest, I still don't believe him.

"You're fine?" He asked.

I nodded.

We entered hand in hand but soon I was engulfed in a hug by his Mom. I could feel her shaking that means she was crying.

"I'm fine, Aunty" I said rubbing her back.

"Where did you went, Hoor? We all were worried for you so much?" She said cupping my face.

"I didn't meant to worry you all, I'm sorry." I said softly.

"I know it's difficult for you, all these things are new for you but running away isn't the solution for every problems." She said

"I won't do it again, I'm really Sorry." I said hugging her back.

"If you are really sorry and won't repeat this silly act again then go and apologize to Aariz. You won't understand now that what he had gone through in those six hours. Hoor, whether you like or not, he's your husband and more than that he loves you like a mad man." Uncle said coming forward.

I didn't knew what to say, so I just went upto my room.

Sighing, I sat down on my bed. Slowly, I started massaging my temples. A second or two later my cell buzzed, I picked up to see, Uncle was calling.

"Assalamualaikum" I said

"Walekumasalam, where the hell were you, Missy? You haven't grown that big enough also that you can run away wherever you want to without informing anyone." Aunty screamed.

I could hear Uncle claming her down whispering "Calm down" in the background.

"Aunty, Liste----" I was straightaway cut off from speaking any further.

"You listen to me not so young lady!! What do you think of yourself? Who gave you the permission to just run out like that? Do you have even slightest of idea that how tensed we were? We've brough up you way better than this, Hoori." Aunty yelled

"Let me at least speak, Aunty." I said in between of her yelling.

"It should be better worth to hear" She replied in a stern voice.

"I know I made a mistake, I shouldn't have run away like that. This isn't the time to act childish, but I didn't knew what to do? All this is so new for me, suddenly you people want me to accept these new people in my life as if they are my own family. Just for once, think from my side, I'm fed up!!" My voice shook as I said the last part.

"Of Course, we understand you, dear. But you have to give everything a time. If you won't allow anyone to explain their part of the story, how would you know the whole thing? I know it's difficult for you, but then, you only are making more difficult for yourself by acting childish. Tell me one thing, Hoori, didn't Aariz tried to explain to you? Didn't he tried to make you understand? But did you listened to him properly? You behaved so rudely with him, while all he did and is doing is to protect you, just to see you smiling." Aunty said.

"Then what should I do, Aunty? How can I make myself understand this that I'm married and he's my husband? Tell me.." I was feeling so upset.

"First of all, just throw your anger and your ego outside the window. Relax your mind and when you'll feel good, then just go to him and apologize for your behavior. He's just helping you and all of us, dear. Try to talk like a civil person with him and sort out your differences with him. I'm sure he's gonna answer all your questions. You know him way better then we all do, Hoori. You both are childhood friends, refresh the old memories." She said softly.