32. a brother's best friend; pt1 (macgyver) (requested)

(This will be either a 2-3 part imagine since this first part is mainly character development)

You haven't visited your brother Bozer for years. You had just gotten your masters in engineering and was coming back to visit for the holidays. You were a few days late but at least you made it for New Years. You both kept in touch from time to time but with your busy schedule, you never found time to fly to California to visit. You were too busy engineering your first prototype for NASA while in college.

You were anxious to visit, you didn't know anyone other than Bozer. He had sent you a list for who would be at the New Year party. None of the names you recognized but you bought gifts anyways.

You had fallen asleep for most of the flight which was good for your anxiety of flying. Soon after you walked out of the airport with your baggage in hand waiting and looking for your brother's car.

"Yo Y/n!" You hear a familiar voice behind you call. You turned around and saw a familiar sight of your brother. You walked up to him and was welcomed with a warm hug. "Welcome to California!" He says holding you by the shoulders.

"Well, it's nice to be back here," you smile. Bozer was still shorter than you and still had the same haircut.
"I had to park the car a little far away so we're gonna have to walk a little."

You talked a bit and Bozer gave you the rundown on everyone who's coming over for New Years.

"I don't actually own the house. It's my friends, I'm just the roommate. But MacGyver he's nice if you need something fixed like anything he can do it."

You arrived at the car and he began driving to some nice rich person house you assumed since the neighborhood was filled with nice looking houses on a hill. You had no idea that your own brother was doing this well, though he was only a roommate the houses you saw were much nicer than your beginner apartment.

You would be staying in the attic which was converted into an extra bedroom for your stay. You were reassured that it wasn't a creepy little attic. Nervous but excited you hopped out of the car carrying your bags. There was a nice front yard that seemed well kept, you had a thing for gardening so you appreciated how nice it was. You could smell your brother's famous pastrami that he always used to make back at home. Though to be fair it was a damn good meal to have at least once a year.

When you walked inside it was like an organized mess. There were handmade contraptions scattered everywhere. Such as a coffee machine that was made out of other parts of other older makers and parts of a grill. You were amazed by everything that was built.

"Hey Wilt who built these?" You ask admiring the work.

"My roomie MacGyver. He's the guy who can literally make anything."

Bozer showed you to your makeshift room which actually wasn't that bad, other than the part where you have to go outside and climb the stairs to get into the room. There was a small window which overlooked Los Angeles and the houses below. You could sit there all day and not get bored.

Other than the amazing window view there was just a mattress all prepared on the floor. Along with another handmade lamp which was combined with random parts. You didn't unpack much since there wasn't anywhere you could really put your clothes and items.

You went back down to check more things out. You sat at the counter watching and helping your brother cook. You stacked the salt and pepper shakers and utensils on top of each other making it into a tower. This was a fun hobby for you. You remember your parents getting annoyed at how you would always do this everytime you went out to a restaurant. But you couldn't blame them sometimes the forks would crash down and making a mess everywhere.