23.drowning;(requested)(macgyver)

You were already on the plane. To save the world yet again. The whole time Jack and Bozer were talking about their fears and superstitions which made you weary the entire flight.

"Yo man im like super afraid of spiders, not the big ones but the tiny ones," Jack says almost making you want to laugh.

"Why the small ones jack?" Mac asks.

"Well you know they bite harder and they're tiny?"

"Alright since we're telling our fears I'll go next. I am super afraid of roaches," Bozer says. "What no you're not," MacGyver says arguing with his best friend.

"What about you Y/n? What are you afraid of?" Bozer asks. You didn't want to say since it was a dumb fear. "I'm not really afraid of anything."

"You've got to be kidding, nothing? You gotta be afraid of something," Bozer argues not believing that you're not afraid of anything.

You kept to yourself, not wanting to give up too much about yourself. You always thought that others could use your weakness to an advantage.

—.-

"Jack!" Mac yelled after his friend who went running into the thick jungle to chase after the runaway woman.
"Let's split up, just Incase she runs back, I'll check around the hangars and rooms," you say before dashing off. It was midnight and everything was almost pitch black. The air was cold and had a funny smell to it. You were scared going off on your own but it had to be done. Everyone was still able to hear each other which was a good thing. Riley also tracked where everyone went. Plus it's a bloody island where are you even suppose to go?

You went off into the various abandoned rooms. Which haven't been used for years. The musty smell made you nauseous. Even the high amounts of dust made you want to sneeze everywhere you went.

You fiddled with your dying flashlight, pounding t against your hand making it flicker until it turns back on again. You suddenly fell through a hole in the ground, which was covered by a dusty white sheet.

"Guys I think I found her, I'm down in a hole in the Olympic pool area in the—" then all coms went out. You began to panic and not know what to do without your team in your ear. Your flashlight was now broken and only the dim light from your phone could guide you.

You walked around silently hoping to stumble upon her and finally end this game of tag which had been going on for hours. The sudden sound of two footsteps running in your direction startled you. You shined your light in the direction placing your hand on your gun just Incase.

Then the faces of Mac and Jack were visible, you had a sigh of relief and were so glad to see them.

"She's somewhere in here," you whisper softly. The pool wasn't covered and the smell of chlorine was the only sent you could smell. It was odd that the pool wasn't covered but wasn't filled with debris. The mat that covered it was off to the side.

"You're right Y/n. Look the pool cover was just pulled off," Mac says pointing in the direction of where the plastic sheet now lays.

"There she is!" Jack says pointing his flashlight over to the lady. You took it upon yourself to dash after her. You were so close to grabbing her shirt and yanking her towards you. "Stop!" You yelled after her, as she ran up the steps to the high Olympic diving board up to the top. You knew at the top that's where you'd get her since there was no way out.

When the dash was over and the both of you were at the top she grinned and smiled at you.
"You're a fast runner, too bad you came up here for nothing," she said sinisterly. "I got something, you." You gout of a handcuff and went towards her, only having her shove you hard and loose your balance. You stumbled and couldn't hold onto the slippery concrete slap which you held onto.

"Y/n!" You heard Jack and Mac yell from below. Their voices echoing in the big space.

"Have fun," she smiled then smashed your fingers making you release. You were falling into the water below. You closed your eyes and screamed and the yells of the Jack and Mac got louder. You saw as Jack chased after the lady as your vision soon became a blur. Your clothes became wet along with your hair. This wouldn't be a big deal, if you had known how to swim. You flailed your arms trying to keep up float.

"Mac!" You yell. "Y/n just swim!" Mac yelled back.

"I cant swim!" You scream feeling your legs get tired from kicking, and your arms get weak.
"Help!" You scream again knowing you won't be able to last much longer. Pure panic set in as the water went past your ears and now your nose remained above water. The sound of someone coming into the pool was muffled as you went underwater holding your breath as you slowly sunk deeper and deeper into the very deep pool.

You opened your eyes and saw bubbles and Mac coming towards you. You tried swimming back up but it only made you want to breathe in air more. You began to feel dizzy but you knew to just try stay alive a few more seconds.

You barely had enough oxygen left in your system to hold your breath. Until you felt an arm tightly go around you and your body slowly rising to the top. You became up float and the cold chlorine filled air hit your face and top of your body. You breathed deeply and wiped your eyes. You saw that Mac was right next to you and had just saved your life.

"Thank you so much," you say smiling. Still trying to restore your body.

He made you you made it up on the cement safely. He too got out of the water and Jack came back telling us he had gotten the lady who almost killed you.

"Thank you again, Mac." You say finally hugging him.

"I wouldn't leave you there to die," he chuckled.

—.-

The rest of the Phoenix didn't arrive until the sun came up. You were so relived to live another day to see the sunrise. Everyone knew your fear now. You realized it wasn't anything to be ashamed about or to worry about. Because you'd always have an Angus MacGyver there to save you.

——————

this one was actually very fun to write! Thank you to @soph_kpopgirly for requesting! And. If you'd like any changes to it let me know and if he more than happy to change some things! I hope you enjoy!

I also hoped everyone else enjoyed this imagine! I'm on break right now so I have more time to write! Yay! So more updates during the week!

Requests are always open! DM or comment your request!

Vote for this imagine and also comment feedback!

Love you all!
-llvevo