7.retuns(pt1) (macgyver)

You just saved 10 people from one person who was about to shoot up the place. You were out in the middle of no where, Mac, Jack, and Riley you could hear on the coms. You were making sure everyone had gotten to safety and was making a perimeter sweep to see if any civilians were left. You could
hear Jack and Mac arguing about something and Riley telling them to shut up. You just laughed.
You walked into a room to make sure no one was hiding inside but before you could leave the door closed behind you.

"Y/n how cleaver, we don't go alone. You may have gotten my partner but not me. Move the door or anything and the bomb will detonate. Have fun. Y/n. I hope you see you and your friends again," the man smiles before waving creepily and walking off.

"Guys, we have a problem," you say. You stood there in the same place not wanting to move as the dude who just talked to you said the bomb could trigger by any movement. Although it was outside the door you still worried that there was a pressure plate of some kind.

"Yeah what's up y/n hurry on up and get to the car we're all waiting," Jack says.

"Yeah about that. I cant."

"What do you mean you can't? Mac you hearing this?"

"Yeah I am perfectly fine actually, what's going on y/n"

You slowly move to look at the Blackbox with flashing red lights attached to the door.
"There were two of them. I only got one and didn't know about the second one. I'm in a room at the place with a bomb outside the door. I cant move or else it will trigger," you explain the entire situation.

"Oh jeez, alright stay calm. Mac here got you. We will be there in a few," Jack says with a reassuring voice, although you can hear the fear in it. Soon you see Mac and Jack running towards the small dotage room you were in. The windows and door was clear.

Mac looked down at the bomb and walked around it carefully looking for anything that could help him.

"Okay well looks like we're dealing with a handmade. It's really well made one too."

"Mac we aren't here to appreciate the work that this terrorist did! Think of something and get y/n out!"
"I am but I don't see any hatches or wires– unless there are none!" Mac sad all excited and race around gathering various things. He eventually got back to you and threw a rock at the bomb.

"Hey hey hey hey, Mac what are you doing?!" Jack says stopping the blonde from smashing the bomb.
"It's a hard casing. I have to break it in order to get into the inside."

"You sure you know what you're doing?" Jack asked caustically.

"Of course, now if you just let me," Mac motions to the bomb. Jack takes his hand off him and Mac continues to smash the rock onto the bomb. You nervously hid behind the wooden desk. Flinching every time Mac by the bomb.

You heard something hit the ground, you looked over the table and saw that the cover had come off.
"Wait wait. There's no bomb in here. It's just this metal can?" Mac questioned looking meticulously at the so called bomb.

"Alright alright, he just put in a random soda can! Let's get you out of there y/n" Jack said reaching for the door knob. Mac stoped jack from opening the door.

"Stop, this don't a bomb it's a Gas can," Mac said looking at you through the window.
"What kind of gas!" You yelled worried that it was some killing gas.

Suddenly the gas started pouring out of the can and into the room. You heard the door click while your friends tried to get you out of the room. They were banging on it and it still wouldn't budge. You coughed and coughed as the gas entered your system. You covered your mouth with  hot shirt and ran to the door looking at the two frantically yelling and trying to open the door. Even running and kicking it wouldn't open it.

"Y/n! What does it smell like!" Mac says seeming to have an idea of what the mysterious green gas was.
"I don't know like sulfur, and methane," you said coughing.

"Do you feel anything?" Mac asks. You cough again before answering "a little tired."

"Shit, the gas won't kill you immediately but will knock you out and while you're out it's going to shut off your vital organs."

You were shaking and looked at the blonde. You felt tired and tired. You coughed even more.
"Come on Mac! Think of something! Or I'm going to shoot down this door!" Jack says getting frustrated.

"No don't. The gas has methane and the room is full of it. A tiny spark from the bullet could cause the entire room to catch on fire," Mac says stopping the stressed Jack.

You felt even more tired and banged on the window getting their attention. They both looked at you.
"I'm *cough* not gonna *cough* make it *cough*" you slowly say loosing your energy. It was like the gas was taking all your energy.

"No y/n you are! You see Mac here is going to think of a solution," Jack says frantically.

"Y/n don't fall asleep, you'll die." Mac says watching your eyes blink slowly.

"Can I *cough* Tell you some thing *cough* Mac," you breathe out putting your hand up to the window. Barely being able to keep your eyes open.

"S-sure," Mac says shakily not knowing what to do.

"I-I-I-I *cough cough cough cough* love you," you gasp out. You start coughing repeatedly unable to keep yourself from falling down. You fall to the ground coughing still.

"Y/n!" Mac yells banging on the window repeatedly yelling your name. You soon went unconscious.

"Jack shoot he door open," Mac ordered. "But you just said–"

"I know what I just said I have an idea shoot the door open! But aim for the lock." Mac takes a step back as Jack aims and shoots. The door opens and the gas comes out of the room. MacGyver runs into the gas filled room and pulling out an unconscious y/n.

"Is she going to be alright," Jack asks looking at how your breathing is shallow.

"Come on y/n. Wake up." Mac says frantically feeling your heartbeat drop.
Your lungs suddenly stop. With no materials to helps
Ave you Mac starts to do cpr as a last resort.

"C'mon Mac." Jack says anxiously waiting for you to wake up. He puts his lips on yours to see if you'll breathe again. Continuing cpr for another minute you start breathing again.

"Y/n," Mac called out seeing your hand flinch. You furrow your eyebrows and your eyes start to move again. As you slowly open up your eyelids still feeling the tired effect from the gas. You look around seeing both of them relived.
"See we told ya we would get you out of there. Let me go get Riley and the truck," jack says getting up and smiling knowing that you're okay.

"Did you really mean what you said?" Mac asks looking at you.

Remembering what you said about liking him you nodded.
"Oh really? Maybe we could give it a try? Go on a date after we get back in the states, and also when you fully recover," Mac smiles.

"Sure Mac. I'm looking forward to that," you smile as you both wait for the truck to come pick you two up.

——

This was requested but sorry I don't remember who requested this! ALSO LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT ANOTHER PART TO THIS STORY!

Woah me updating ?? Dang. It's been a while! I have like 20 unpublished imagines but they're all unfinished cause I lost interest in that imagine. Anyways merry Christmas and a happy new year :) im going to try finish some of the stories!

Requests are always open! DM me!

Sorry if there's spelling errors or if anything just doesn't make sense.
Comment, n vote.

Love you all!
-llvevo