8. sweet nothings (macgyver)

(Based on the latest episode don't read if you haven't watched yet! Sorry if it's not accurate to what actually happens. I had to change it so it was more interesting)

You had just finished getting s confession out of Hererra. You headed home to get the present for the Christmas party and MacGyvers house. Although he had proposed to you last week you two still haven't moved in. You were planning to but Bozer still needed to live there too. The engagement was secret to everyone. Even Matty didn't know about it, although everyone did know about your relationship with each other.

When you arrived home to get your gift you heard a whistle come from inside your house. You walked into the middle of the kitchen.

"Mac is that you?" You asked looking at someone's figure standing in front of your Christmas tree.
"Come on MacGyver this isn't funny," you whined.

But the man turned around and it was Murdoc. He stared at you with a grin on his face.
"Hello y/n," he smiled. He was creepy.

"Murdoc," you said terrified knowing what this man does. He's on the lookout for his son, who you know is.

He shoots you with his gun and you clench onto your abdomen which was now gushing out blood.
"Last time I shot you, you were wearing a vest," he reminds you. You couldn't say anything. You didn't feel much of the pain due to the adrenaline but you felt blood pool around you. Murdoc soon went away as you lay on the floor bleeding out. You reached up for you phone on the counter. Every movement making your wound bleed out even more. Feeling even more tired. But you know form your training not to fall asleep or loose focus.

You dialed your fiancés number.

"Hey Y/b," you hear his voice. You still couldn't say anything. Only grunts and loud breaths could be heard.

"Y/n?" He asks again. Still you weren't able to say anything. You were trying but it would only cause more blood to come out.

"I'm on my way over to you. Don't move." He hung up and you dropped the phone into the pool of blood. You rolled yourself over and tired to apply pressure onto the wound but it just wouldn't stop. Your hands were bloody and your wood floor was covered in it as well.

You waited. You felt even more and more tired as you waited. You couldn't hold on much longer. You fell asleep. Everything was still around you. The blood still seeped through your shirt you tried tying around it.

Everything around you was silent.

Not even a sound of a car was heard.

You thought you had died.

Was this what heaven sounded like?

You were completely numb, although you were unconscious your mind was still awake. Grasping onto every bit of energy you had to not completely fall asleep.

All you could think of was the memories of the life you had.

The life that is going to be taken away.

The life you could've lived.

The life you could've lived with MacGyver.

The life you could've lived alive.

But you weren't ready to give up yet. You hear a car coming up your street. You wished and wished it was Mac coming to your rescue. You were certain that it was him. You faintly heard the door open and footsteps by your side until you left your life in MacGyvers hands.

Mac raced from his home with Jack to Y/n's home. His hands were shaking and Jack was trying to calm him down. Finally they arrived at y/ns house. Mac raced inside to see straight away Y/n on the ground with blood all around her. Eyes closed looking dead. He felt for a heartbeat and thankfully there was one.

"Oh gosh. Mac I'm going to call 911," Jack says stepping away.

Mac looked for things to apply pressure onto your wound. Although all he could grab around him was some duct tape. Which would do for now. He wrapped it all around the wound making sure it would stay.

He constantly felt for a pulse making sure he hasn't lost you. His eyes watered waiting for the ambulance. He held your bloody hand questioning who did this and how it happened.

"Everything's going to be alright Mac. The paramedics are on its way. And I'm sure whatever you made over there will hold up until they get here," Jack says trying to comfort his friend.

"I just can't loose her," Mac says making sure not to spill the information about Y/n and him being engaged.

Soon the sirens were heard as they only got louder and louder. Paramedics stoned in asking what had happened. Jack explained it as Mac stood by your side as they checked your vitals.

After they got information one of the paramedics asked simple questions for both Jack and Mac.

"So Y/n L/n will be transferred to a hospital. She's most likely going to recover. I'm guessing you both want to ride on back with her, but just for safely we need proof of you being friends with y/n and or relationship."

"I'm Jack Dalton, we're coworkers and also best friends, here's my ID," Jack says.

"Alright and you sir?" They asked.

Mac thought in his head if he should just lie and break the law by saying he's her boyfriend and not Fiancé. He'd rather not be arrested again.

"I'm her Fiancé. I'm Angus MacGyver. Here's a picture of our engagement from last week," Mac said quietly to the paramedic. Jack looked over at Mac hearing every word Mac said.

When the paramedic left and they were quickly rolling Y/n to the truck.

"Woah Mac are you for real or was it a coverup. Cause just letting you know they still would've let you on if you said you were y/ns boyfriend."

"Yes Jack that's the truth. Please don't tell the others. If matty finds out she's going to think it's gone too far. You know how she was when she found out we were dating."

Jack nods and pats his fiends back to congratulate him.

——

You woke up, your lips dry and cracked. Your head pounding from a headache. Everything seemed white when you opened your eyes.

Was this heaven?

Then you realized you were alive. From the beep of the heart monitor. You looked around and next to you, you saw a smiling blonde. It was Mac.

"Hey," You croaked out.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" Mac asks smiling. "Could be better."

You looked on the counter and there was paperclips on it and some had designs. You knew Mac was probably here from the time you got here.
"How long have I been here for?" You ask looking for the clock.

"A few hours. They stitched you up."

"Oh heyyyy Love birds. Or should I say Fiancé and Fiancée," Jack says smiling coming into your room.

"How does he know?" You ask looking at Mac again. Worried that everyone knows now.

"I had to when the paramedics asked. Don't worry, Jacks the only one who knows."

"Yep, and I feel special that I'm the only one who knows." Jack says sitting down on the chair.

Who would've known this Christmas Eve you would be shot and then saved by your Fiancé. It was a Christmas celebrated in the hospital that year.

——

Aaaa merry christmas (although it's over but i wanted to post a Christmas themed imagine!)

love you all!
-llvevo

requests are always open!