Chapter 13: Some Big Brother You Are

Start from the beginning

"Why we care!? " Mordecai yelled "we don't care! Do you know what kind of trouble you would have caused if Mom and Dad found of you were missing?This is not about you, it's me! I don't care what the fuck you do with your life, just don't mess up mine! If you were going to be late why didn't you just call or that 'unexpected visit' wasn't unexpected at all, maybe you were whoring around with some guys since you've got nothing better to do!" Hot tears streamed down my face. I hated my weakness.

My brother said that. My brother said that. My brother said that.

He called me a whore, whore, whore, whore.

"I hope you're happy? Because you don't know half the things that happens to me since I got here, but you don't care! Some big brother you are! " I spat as my lower lip quivered. I marched to Pedro's room and shut the door. I couldn't find my phone, maybe I lost it. I really didn't feel like going to school today. After all I had something better to do which was crying all day.

Around 2pm in the afternoon, I woke up on the floor, curled up in a ball. I stretched and went to the bath room. I looked at myself in the mirror, my Afro hair was messed up, it had alot of knots. My eyes were red and my cheeks were puffy. I took a nice relaxing shower and dressed in a leggings and a baggy shirt.

A knock came from the door, then another and another. But I still didn't answer. The knock came again and again till it was more than annoying. Was nobody at home? Seriously? I thought what do they want now?. I begrudgingly walked to the door. I opened it and I saw Jordan, Alexis and Kenneth standing outside my or should I say, Pedro's room door.

"Hannah! " Alexis shouted and tackled me in a hug, he was so warm. "We were so worried, you weren't at school today and I was worried sick"

Jordan cleared his throat, "I -I mean we were worried sick" Alexis Corrected. I gave them a weak smile.

"Alright, come in guys "

"So what happened? You weren't in Biology" Jordan stated

"Or physics" Alexis hopped on the bed and sighed, Jordan looked at Kenneth expectantly, "or Art" Kenneth grumbled

It was nice to know that they cared "oh Hanny Boo, never do that again! " Alexis cried and squeezed me to him. I laughed while Kenneth pulled a face.

"So what happened? " Jordan Asked sitting on the bed also, I sighed and sat beside him. Alexis sat up, now interested in the topic "yeah Hanny boo, what happened? "

I licked my lips and chuckled "nothing happened, I just felt sick. That's all "

"Oh Hanny Boo! Why didn't you call!?" Alexis exclaimed

"Stop that" Jordan Grumbled "be serious for once in your life Alexis."

Alexis pouted "when am I never serious?"

Jordan sighed "I give up"

"You could have called Hanny, why didn't ya? " Alexis asked again. He didn't want the subject to drop.

I sighed "I lost my phone"

"What?! " Jordan and Alexis said in sync

"Yeah... Don't remember where I put it" I laughed dryly

"Oh, well then " Alexis muttered while standing up "as bestowed is the power on me, I shall buy Hannah Crest a brand new phone " Alexis declared.

Was that sentence even correct?

Both Kenneth and Jordan had funny faces on, like as if Alexis just said he was born in a zoo and had a camel for a sister.

"Alexis... " I trailed looking anywhere but his confused, cute looking face