This won't end well

I sit on the couch in tears, Gamzee and Karkat are in the middle of the room, Gamzee is holding Karkat by his wrist with a grin from ear to ear, his eyes are red with a bit of indigo shining through.
"FUCKING STOP IT YOU ASS!" Karkat screams at Gamzee, this causes him to chuckle as he replies
"NaH, bRo I'm HaViNg MoThErFuCkIn' FuN!" Karkat struggles to escape Gamzees strong grip. Noticing this Gamzee tightens his grasp on his wrist.
"AUUGHHH FUUCKK!" Karkat yells out in shock at the sudden pain.
"Oh I'm So MoThErFuCkInG sOrRy BrO! i DoNt WaNt To Up AnD hUrT mY bEsT bRo." Gamzee says laughing, as he loosens his grip slightly, not to much that KK could escape. He then begins to drag his 'prisoner' around the room by both wrist, though with Karkat fighting his movements it was challenging. I continue to watch as I keep crying not able to stand from the state of pain I was in. There were others in the room, who were also crying, there was Nepeta, Tavros, Vriska, Dave, Rose, and Eridan. Then the sounds of footsteps outside made everyone pause except for Gamzee who was still dragging a yelling Karkat around. The door slowly opened and in walked Kurloz. He stopped right when he saw the scene and dropped his bags of groceries and then signing, angerly
"What the motherfuck is this! I leave for a couple hours and I come home to a party?!" Everyone looks down in shame, but quickly look back up to see what's about to happen as Kurloz walks over to Gamzee. He slaps Gamzees hands to make him let go of Karkat who was pissed.
"Are you going to tell me why you inv-" He gets cut off as he notices Gamzees red eyes.
"ARE YOU FUCKING HIGH RIGHT NOW!?" He signs, even angrier than before.

Yes Gamzee was high everyone in that room was pretty high...What happened was, Gamzee called some of his friends over so he could party with them. Soon enough everyone who could come did and as the party progressed and the music on the radio suddenly got slower everyone started to whisper then smiled (Except for Karkat who had no idea what was going on.) Gamzee then stands up and walks over to KK who was talking with me.
"WHAT DO YOU WANT FUCKASS?" Karkat says in his loud voice. Gamzee then puts on a weird face as he grabs Karkat by his wrist and pulls him to stand up.
"WH-WHAT THE SHIT ARE YOU DOING?!" Karkat yells.
"WeRe GoNnA sLoW dAnCe My BroThEr." Gamzee says with a huge smile. As Gamzee drug Karkat around everyone started to laugh.
"LETMETHEFUCKGOYOUMOTHERFUCKINGASSHATISWEARTOFUCKIFTHISDOESNTSTOPIWILLKICKYOUINTHEGODDAMNBONEBULDGE" Karkat screams. This made everyone laugh so hard their sides started to hurt and they began to cry. Then Kurloz walked in a bit after that. Now you know what happend.

(A/N Hopefully you like this chapter! Since I had a bit of time today I decided to break my own rule and just have one chapter. Also, just so you're informed for the rest of the story, when I continue to chapter two and so on, you are a indigo-blood like Gamgamz...And I will be typing I instead of you... The reason for that is because it puts you in the story more.)

Play Rough (Sober Gamzee [+ Makaras] x Reader) Lemon/SmutOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara