Pestered

"uHH,,, hELLO?,, gAMZEE?,, kARKAT IS YELLING AT ME,,, hE WANTS YOU TO ANSWER US,,," This troll seems shy. Why would Karkat want this troll to pester Gamzee if he waa already doing it?
"oHHH,,, hE TOLD ME I COULD STOP AND LOOKED REALLY CONFUSED,,, i STILL WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON,,," Well, that explains it.
"Hello? Might I ask who this is? I am (y/n)."
"oH,,, sO THIS ISN'T GAMZEE?,,"
"No, this is not, but I beleive he is going to be back soon, would you mind telling me your name?" There was a slight pause than a reply.
"mY NAME IS TAVROS,,, TAVROS NITRUM,,, IS GAMZEE ALRIGHT?,," I assume Tavros and Gamzee are really good friends, I guess Karkat is to but, he's kind of mean, it's weird to think of such a loud troll be close to a calm, absent-minded troll. But, I guess you would need some sternness to keep him in line, even if it doesn't work completely...
"hELLO?,, aRE YOU STILL THERE?,," I snapped out of my concentrated state to a concerned friend.
"Oh, I'm sorry I kind of phased out there. Gamzee is fine, I can promise you that."
"wOULD YOU MIND TELLING ME WHY YOU'RE ON GAMZEE'S ACCOUNT,,," I stared at the screen blankly knowing I would have to explain everything again but, I realized Karkat is near Tavros if he told him he should stop or at least is on Pesterchum, and he knows the whole story so why not.
"Tavros, just do me a favour. Go talk to Karkat about this, he knows everything, trust me." there was a small pause.
"oKAY,,," I waited for around 12 minutes, I look out the window next to the desk and see a shore and in the ocean I saw a flash of white from the fur of a lusus splashing through the waves. It looked like a Capricorn lusus, following behind the sea goat were three little sea goats. I grinned a cheesy grin but heard the reply noise come from the husktop.
"wELL,,, uH THAT MUST HAVE BEEN A ROUGH TIME,,," I kept a weird straight face (:oI)
"So Karkat actually told you the whole story?" I asked very questionably due to the fact that Karkat was so dumbfounded by the tale.
"yEAH,,, iT,,, iT WAS VERY,,, uHH,,, YEAH,,," I chuckled a bit to myself.
"Yes, I understand completely how weird it must seem." I hear footsteps from the hallway.
"Oh, Tavros I have to go, I think Gamzee is coming back." I looked back to see id he was in the room but he seemed like he was further down the hall, it sounded as if Kurloz was walking with him.
"oH,,, yEAH I GUESS THIS IS GOODBYE,,,"
"terminallyCapricious ceased pestering adiousToreado"
I hear the footsteps stop and I looked over to the doorway to see Gamzee leaning against the doorframe with a wide grin, next to Kurloz who had his hand on the doorframe.
"Oh, hi guys." Gamzee glanced at Kurloz than back at me.
"HeY tHeRe BaBe. Me AnD mY bRo HeRe HaVe A oFfEr FoR yOu." Gamzee says as his grin gets wider. Kurloz stares at me blushing profusely with a shy smile.
"Yes, we have a slightly, naughty proposition for you, don't worry nothing bad will happen, we'll just have to forget about our morailship and maybe make it a second matespriteship for a short little while." Kurloz said telepathically.
"Alright, I guess." I said questioningly.