My Arrogant Boss #9 (Last Part)

Hi friends,

Have a nice day.

*****

Next morning

Ragini wakes up in Laksh's embrace. Laksh was caressing her hairs. He smiles looking at her. She returns him the smile.

Laksh : good morning.

Ragini (smiles): hmm..

He hugs her. This morning was very especial for both Laksh and Ragini. A beginning of a new chapter in both of their lives. Ragini was feeling very happy but at the same time she was worried and frightened. How will she talk to her parents? How will they react?

She shivers thinking. Laksh comforts her.

Laksh : What happened? Are you not happy?

Ragini : No, I'm but..

Laksh : I know what you are thinking. Don't worry. I'll talk to your parents.

Ragini : But what about your family. What will they think about me? They trust me so much and I broke their trust.

Laksh : Shh..We both will get married soon. Nothing bad will happen now. You didn't broke their trust. They all will be very happy especially that chipku. They wanted you since day one as my wife and their DIL.

Ragini was shocked.

Ragini : Really?

Laksh smiles looking at her : haan Really. They were hell bent in getting us together but I always backed off. I was an idiot. I wasn't brave to accept my feelings.

Ragini : Yeah you surely were.

Laksh : Yeah and now?

Ragini : I don't know..

Laksh : What do you mean?

Ragini : You accept your mistake and your feelings for me but still you have to do a lot to prove yourself.

Laksh : Oh ok my princess. As your wish. Now you go to your room and get ready before anyone sees us together. I don't want anything to get spoiled. Today is a special day.

Ragini : Why?

Laksh pinches her nose playfully : Because today I'll talk to our families about us. Okay.

Ragini : Oh ok ok..

Laksh : Now go. I'll meet you downstairs.

Ragini goes to her room without anyone's notice. She was beyond happy. Thought the fear was still their but she trusts her love. She changed to a beautiful out fit and goes down.

 She changed to a beautiful out fit and goes down

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Aakash : Good morning.

Ragini : Good morning Akshu.

Aakash pouts. Ragini laughs.