Raglak - Love You Forever part 1

The story begins after Ragini saves Swara from Kavya's attack. 1 month passed since that incident took place.

Many things have happened in this one month. Her entire family especially Swara and Sanskar take complete care of Ragini. They have take care even of the most common and smallest things. But most importantly they took care that no one troubles her and increases her pain means Laksh shouldn'tbe around Ragini.

Laksh whom Ragini loved unconditionally and truly and always thought about him before herself.
Laksh who didn't left any chance to hurt Ragini.
Laksh who didn't left any chance to Ragini's life worse than hell.

Laksh has never thought about Ragini as his wife and life partner. He always wanted a life partner who is modern like him. Someone like Swara or someone like Kavya but Ragini was never in the list. He never realised that what he'll lose to gain what he wants. He never become her true friend. Never helped her from getting rid of her obsession. He never fulfilled the duties as her husband. He was always finding ways tol get rid of Ragini. He never find any good qualities in Ragini. He was always busy in seeing others good qualities and in accusing and blaming Ragini. He never realised the true value of Ragini neither he realised when he started falling for Ragini. Now for him its impossible to live without Ragini. Its like she has become his life source. He tried a lot to met Ragini and take care of her but Ragini and his family doesn't let that happen. He even tried to take care of her secretly but he always ended up getting beaten badly and thrown out of the house. It didn't hurt him but now Ragini didn't care for him like before. Before even if he sneezed then Ragini becomes so worried and take care of him all day but now Ragini didn't even bothered to look at him when he was getting beaten up so badly and was thrown out of the house. It was painful for Laksh but he couldn't blame Ragini for that. He has no one except himself to blame for messing up all the things. It was he who gave Ragini so much pain and filled herheart with hatred. But now what will he do? How will he get back his true love? These questions always scare him to hell but what can he do except crying and cursing himself for his past deeds.

One month passed

Ragini has recovered fully from both physically and mentally wounds. She is no more obsessed with Laksh but still whenever any memory of her past comes in front of her she falls weak and couldn't stop herself from crying. She has vowed that now she'll not let anyone break ger heart. She won't make the same mistake again and again. She vowed to live only for her family who loves her so much. She doesn't want Laksh in her life anymore. But now Laksh doesn't wanted to go away from Ragini's life. He no more wants to stay away from Ragini but he doesn't even have courage to stop Ragini. To ask forgiveness from Ragini. He doesn't have courage to face Ragini. He has fallen in love with Ragini. But now its of no use Ragini has moved on and is not going to come back.

In Maheshwari's house,

"Bhai please...please bhai bas ek baar. Swara please. Please tumhi samjhao na bhai ko. Mujhe bas ek baar Ragini se milne do".

Swara : Laksh Sanskar bilkul sahi keh raha hai aur main bhi ek hi baat tumse kitni baar keh chuki hoon ki Ragini abhi puri tarah se thiek nahi hui hai. Usse abhi aaram ki zaroorat hai. Doctor ne saaf saaf kaha hai ki usse har tarah ke tension aur tanak se dor rakhna hai. Agar tum uske samne zaoge to uski tabiyat dubaara kharab ho sakti hai.

Sanskar : aur waise bhi Lucky, ab wahan koi tujhe kadam tak rakhne nahi dega. Tune jo kuch kiya wo bholna kisi ke liye aasan nahi. Unhe waqt lagega.

Laksh falls on their feet and begss them.

Swasan: Laksh....Laksh tum ye kya kar ahe ho.

Laksh: please bhai, Swara main koi natak nahi kar raha. Main such mein Ragini se bahut pyaar karta hoon. Main uske bina nahi jee sakta. Maine jo kiya uske liye jo saza deni hai dedo. Jo karna hai karlo lekin please....please mujhe Ragini se dor rehne ki saza mat do bhai main uske bina nahi jee sakta.