Poor Laksh #1

Friends, I'm not updating my stories because my hand is swollen since few weeks. I'm trying to write but its just too painful. I can't write continuously. I'm working on both my Raglak stories. Hopefully I'll update them soon.

*****

Ragini was sitting in her room with a bad mood. She was very upset.

"I will never forgive you Laksh." Ragini said while crying.

"Ragini I'm sorry. Please my sweet princess open the door. Let me come inside. I'll do whatever my princess says. We can talk about it, right? Please open the door." Laksh said while hammering the door.

"No I don't want to talk to you. You are bad. I hate you." Ragini said while crying.

"Ragini please baby. You know na I'm an idiot. I did mistakes like this unknowingly. please baby I'm sorry." Laksh said while pleading. Honestly Laksh don't know for what he was apologizing for and for what Ragini is so angry with him, but all those questions can wait.

His Ragu is having a lot of mood swings, throwing constant tantrums at Laksh which are literally driving him crazy but what can he do. She was pregnant with his child and he was responsible for her this state so now he'll have to bear the punishment.

"Bachcha look I have your favorite chaat." Laksh said hoping she'll open the door.

"no. I don't want. I hate you." Ragini said in anger.

Laksh banged his head on the door (not that hard) "Ab kya karoon?/Now what shall I do?"

His brother Yuvraaj, who was standing a little far from Laksh, was continuously teasing him and laughing silently seeing his state. Actually he is just putting more oil to the fire.

A slight glimpse of Laksh - Yuvraaj convo

Lak - Tu yahan kya kar raha hai?/what are you doing here?

Yuv - Main to bas teri madad kar raha tha./I was just trying to help you.

Lak - Madad kar raha tha. Ya mera divorce confirm karwa raha tha. Ragini ke samne kya bakwass kar raha tha./You are trying to help me or confirming my divorce. What rubbish were you speaking in front of Ragini

Yuv - Main kya bakwass kar raha tha. Main to bas usse ye bata raha tha ki college mein tu kitna khush rehta tha. Apne doston ke saath kitni baatein karta tha, Unka kitna khayal rakhta tha, wo tera kitna khayal rakhti thein. Humesha unhe dinner pe, parties mein lekar zata tha. Bas aur kya kaha tha maine./What rubbish I was talking? I was just telling her that how happy you were during your college days. How much you used to talk to your friends, how you cared about them, how they cared about you, You always take them for dinners and parties. just that, What else I said.

Lak - Aur kuch bacha tha kehne ke liye. (joining his hands) Tu Yahan mat khade ho mere bhai. Mera divorce wakai mein confirm ho jayega./ Was anything else was left to say. (joining his hands) Don't stand here bro. My divorce will actually get confirmed.

Yuv - Dekh Luchy, Bhabhi ne khud mujhse puchha tha./ Listen Lucky, bhabhi herself asked me.

Lak - Aur tune sab kuch bata diya. Mera bhai hai ya dushman./ And you told her everything. Are you my brother or enemy?

Yuv - To kya main apni bhabhi se jhooth bolt./ So should I lie to my bhabhi. Lucky you know na how much I love my bhabhi. I cannot lie to her.

Lak (fumes in anger) - Ya I know.

Yuv - Aur bataun usse./May I tell her more.

Lak (becomes scared) - Nahi bhai please. Mere upar rehem kar. Please na thodi dor zaake khada ho ja./No brothert, please. Have some mercy on me. Please na, Stand a little far away from here

Yuv (turns his head) - No. I'll stay here and tell more about you to my lovely bhabhi.

Lak (shocks) - Tujhe sharam nahi aati hai. Pregnant biwi hai meri./Don't you feel shame. My wife is pregnant.

Yuv - Ok.. Ok.. ja raha hoon/I'm going.

He goes a little far from Laksh room but not that far. He could still listen what is going on between Raglak.

Laksh - Yuvraaj convo ends

Yuvraaj's wife Sakshi saw Laksh continuously begging outside the room and Yuvi continuously laughing. She finds it fishy and went to Yuvi.

Yuvi stops laughing as soon as Sakshi reached him. She looked at him with an angry "what is going on here"  expression. He stands straight as if answering his strict teacher's question. Laksh Maheshwari is again thrown out of by room by his wife Ragini." Sakshi's expression soon changes. She was feeling bad for Laksh.

Sakshi - So you didn't try to he.....

They both turned towards Laksh when they heard.

"You are world's biggest selfish, cheat, flirt, insensitive, untrustworthy husband. I hate you." Ragini screamed at the top of her voice and started sobbing again.

All the three especially Laksh were shocked to hell hearing Ragini's statement.

Pretty soon trio came out of his shock. Laksh started begging to Ragini to open the door and Yuvi said something to Sakshi which was very embarrassing.

Yuv : I'm sure she didn't said that to him when were actually, you know, making babies.

Sakshi feels embarrassed on her husband's childishness and fumes in anger. He was audible to Laksh. He and Sakshi both turned to Yuvi giving him death glares.

Yuvi - What, What have I done?

Laksh only started at him for few mins then again started pleading to Ragini while Sakshi twists Yuvi's ear and takes him away from their.

Laksh got some relief and thanked his bhabhi in his mind and again started..

Laksh olv shukar hai bhagwan ka ki bhabhi aa kar isse yahan se le gai. /Thank God that Bhabhi came and took him with her.

Laksh : Ragu please open the door see na what I have brought for you.

Ragini : I don't want to see anything.

Laksh : Why are you saying this bachcha? I can't see you like this. You no na I love you.

Ragini : No. I know that you don't love me.

Laksh : No bachcha I love you.

Ragini : no you don't love me. You are bad. You cheated on me.

Laksh : What are you saying? I never....

Ragini (interrupting him) : lair, Lair. You are still lying to me. I hate you. Don't you ever show me your face again. I hate you.I hate you.I hate you. I hate you.I hate you.

Laksh olv ye mere bhai ne ye kya bhar diya hai meri bholi bhaali biwi ke dimag mein./ what has my brother told my innocent wife?

What on earth is wrong with this girl?  

Raglak continued their nok-jhok.

*****

Sorry for mistakes.

If you want I'll write one more part.