My Arrogant Boss #7

Hi friends,

Hope you all are fine.

Thanks for the votes and comments.

*****

Target : 30 Votes

Laksh and Ragini broke their steamy kiss to stabilize their breathe. Ragini was shocked with what just happened. She still couldn't believe it. She don't know if she should dance happily or cry. The man in front of him who just kissed her senselessly was also not helping much. Smirking at her confused miserable state.

Ragini : You.. you kissed me?

Laksh smirks : Yeah.. Want one more? You can have as many as you want.

Ragini shouts : How dare you?

Laksh (comes close to her. Ragini tries to move back. Laksh holds preventing her from going anywhere): You liked it. I'm sure of it.

Ragini (huffs) : No I didn't.

Laksh : Really?

Ragini : Yes. I hate that and I hate you.

Laksh : huh.. you are such a liar.

Ragini : Lair? Me?

Laksh : Yes.. you are a liar. You are saying you didn't liked it even thought you loved it and you are saying you hate even though you love me.

Ragini widen her eyes olv how he came to know..

Laksh : No one told me. Its written on your face.

Ragini become more shocked.

Laksh : I can clearly see your love in your eyes. I was just neglecting it because I was tired of betrayals. I didn't realize that I will actually lose my true love forever if I didn't.... confess soon. He was looking deeply into her eyes. She gulps. Her heartbeats were increased. He pulls her towards him even more, if that was humanly possible, and whispers in her ear "I love you."

Ragini's heart skips a beat. Her eyes widened. The man whom she loved so dearly loves her too. Mr. Laksh Maheshwari, Her Arrogant Boss loves her. She saw this dream so many times but always become upset thinking it can never come true not aware of the fact that he has also seen her dreams which was making him insane. She was always unaware what effect she had on him since day one, why was he running away from her. He too was also having feelings for her but he was too scared t accept it.

She was too much shocked to show any emotion right now. Laksh looked at her innocent shocked face and smiles. He bend down a little and gives her a kiss to bring her out of her reverie and to make her realize that its not any dream, its a beautiful reality. He again kissed her, this time on her forehead.

Ragini not knowing what to say or do, she pushes Laksh not that hard.

Ragini : stay away from me. I don't love you.

Laksh : Accha then why you kissed me back then?

He asked coming close to her, caging her in between his arms and the wall. No way for her to escape. Ragini was nervous. She doesn't have any answer for this. Laksh leans towards her even more : "Answer me" He whispers. Their proximity was making them crazy.

Ragini : I.. I was lost in the moment.

Laksh : And I'm irresistible and a very good kisser.

Ragini becomes angry..

Ragini : Yeah very..

Ragini olv How many more girls has a kissed in his life.

Laksh was surprised. He gives her a devilish smirk. (He knows she loves his smirk.)