TAOM~3

Alpha Blue POV
I get up and walk over to her. And lift her up, I feel the Sparks go up my arm and down my legs. I already knew she was my mate but I didn't know if she did. She seems so human. I can't smell any kind of wolf on her. I carry her too my room and drop her on my bed. I feel the heat on her head and it's really hot. I continue to feel her head then she sprung up. "What happened?" She said getting off my bed. "You passed out." I said trying not to sound so cold. "Oh okay. Who's room is this." She said looking around.

"Mine." I said. She looked at me and nods but then she quickly scrunched her eyebrows and turned around. "Yours?" She says. "Yes you are mine." I said laying back on the bed. "Mate." She says and then her face turns into shock then smirking. I can practically hear her thoughts. I smirk. "What's your name?" I said to her even though I knew it. "Aura what about you?" She said titling her head like a confused dog. "I'm Alpha Blue." I said. Her eyes widen. "I'm so sorry Alpha I-." She said. "Do NOT call me Alpha you are my mate. You are Luna." I said to Aura.

She nods and looks down. "So you smell like a human why?" I said looking at Aura. Her eyebrows scrunched up again. "What? I'm not human." Aura said facing me. "What are you then?" I said getting confused. "I'm a wolf. I haven't shifted yet. Can't that have something to do with it?" She said. I didn't wanna freak her out so I just said "Yeah." I mind linked Camden and told him to get his mate here and show her around. "Okay Alpha."

"My beta's mate will be showing you around." I said to Aura. She nods. Elizabeth comes and gets her. Yeah it's probably apart of the late bloomer thing. "Yeah, I guess so." My wolf Ryan said quietly. Weird.

****After Tour**** Aura POV
"Thank you for showing me around." I said to Elizabeth. "No problem mate." She said with her Australian accent. Elizabeth had brown hair that was to her shoulders. She had royal blue eyes, her body was like a stick, she had no curves what so ever but she's pretty so yeah. "Am I apart of the pack?" I said to Elizabeth. "Well considering he hasn't killed you, put you in the dungeon, and that he told me to give you a house tour then I'd say your in the pack." Elizabeth said. "People say he's ruthless and cold." I said to myself. "Oh he is. I'm not sure how you got by Aura but your lucky." Elizabeth said. I nod and contemplate telling her that he's my mate.

"Elizabeth-" "No hunny call me Lizzy" Elizabeth said. "Okay Lizzy I'm Alpha Blue's mate, but it makes no sense. I had a mate before but I got rejected." I said to Lizzy. She stops and looks at me wide eyed. I stop to and look back at her "What?" I said to Lizzy. "Nothing Luna." Lizzy said. I just nod and yawn. "You seem tired Luna." Lizzy says to my slumping figure. "Yeah I am, is there a room I can sleep in." I said.

"Hold on." Lizzy said.

"Alpha said just go to his room." Lizzy said. My eyes almost pop out my head. "I can't do that." I said looking at Lizzy. "Well your gonna have to cause if you don't he'll punish you." Lizzy said. I nod and tell her to take me to his room. We walk to his room and she leaves me by his door and walks off. I open the door and see him pull off his shirt. I stare at him head to toe. His abs is what I'm truly looking at. His V line is too die for.

"Staring is not nice little mate."

"I-i uh wasn't staring" I said looking away from is glorious fuc- "Yeah sure you weren't." Alpha Blue interrupts. "Lizzy told me to be here. Why?" I said staying infront of the door. "You are my mate. Are you not. You should sleep in the same bed as your mate." Alpha Blue said. I nod, "But I don't want to sleep in the bed, with you." I said looking down. "Okay, I'll take you to a guest room."

He says smirking at me. I quickly shut the door behind him. He knocks on the door and says "Dinner is in 20 mate." And leaves. "What am I supposed to wear?" I said whispering to myself. I go to his closet and see all mens wear. I walk back to the door and peek through it.

I see nobody in the halls so I go to Lizzy's room. As I open the door, I see Lizzy strapping some gold sandals. "Hey Lizzy can I borrow some clothes and heels?" I say looking down. "No...you can borrow all my clothes if you need!" She says walking to her closet. "Can I pick your outfit?" Lizzy says.

"Sure."

I watch her do her magic and then she pulled out the cutest bodycon ever. It was red and it had slits on the side and then to make it pop even more she had got some heels that had a golden snake going up the ankle.

"Thats gorgeous, thank you Lizzy." I say hugging her and then taking the outfit. I run to my room and take a quick shower and then did my hair and makeup. Then Alpha Blue comes in the room.