TAOM~2

Nothing really happened today at school just boring assignments and things. But today I'm leaving. I run home and go to my room. I grab 2 of my back packs and start packing my clothes, a little bit of my saved up money, essentials, and valuables. I finished packing and I noticed that I didn't pack anything too eat so I sneak down stairs and open the fridge, careful to not get caught. I grab 4 apples, an orange, and a few bottles of water. I sneak back inside my room and put the food in my backpacks. I grab my backpacks and head out the the window.

I be careful to not trip and fall cause I am very clumsy. I make it down safely and run to the border. To make it out the pack, you have to say they you are officially out the pack and cross the border, so you will be a omega. I make it to the border and I say, "I Aura Williams am officially out of the pack." Then the pack link was no longer there. I run across the border and get as far as my long legs could take me.

I've been running for about 2 hours now, and I need a break. I sit down where a tree is and close my eyes. I'm not at all sleep but it seems like I am. I hear a twig snap. I shoot up and look around. I spot yellow glowing eyes in the bushes. I lock eyes with the creature and it steps out. It was a wolf, a beta I'm guessing cause it held much authority but not as much as a alpha does. The wolf shifts into a human. I look down awkwardly until he speaks. "Who are you and why are you on our territory?"

"I'm Aura. And I didn't know it was a territory I thought it was just woods. I'm sorry I'll leave." I said grabbing my stuff but before I could leave the man grabbed my forearm. And says "Too late." And now I'm being dragged to a unknown place and purpose. We end up in front of a mansion that I'm guessing is the pack house. He looks at the guards and nods his head. He drags me into the pack house and pushes me up the stairs. "Watch it!" I said. He looks at me and gives apologetic eyes but he tells me to hurry up.

He takes me to this door, it radiates so much power that I almost fell. "Come in." The alpha I'm guessing said, cause when he said that authority boomed through the house. His voice was deep but not to deep, it almost sounded sweet. Then I smell the most amazing smell in the world. Rain forest and roses. We walk in and I see the most beautiful man in the world. His hair was brown and short, his eyes were bright blue, he had brown freckles, pink plump lips. And a very good looking body.

"Who is this?" The alpha said.

Alpha Blue
I sensed my beta coming near my door so when he stopped I said come in. He walks in with a girl. She is the most prettiest girl I've ever seen in my entire 22 years. She had wavy-ish hair, her hair was black but it had silver streaks in it. Her eyes were a very dark brown that looked like black, brown plump lips, and a curvy thick figure. "Who is this?" I said to Camden my beta.

"She says her name is Aura, she wondered upon our territory Alpha, she says she didn't know. She seems to be a omega." Camden said. I look over at the girl and notice she was wearing a simple sexy outfit. Why, I don't know but she just is. "Do you have a pack?" I said to Aura. "No I don't, I ran away from that pack." Aura said head raised high. "Why?" I said to her. "I was basically they're maid and I went through a lot of abuse." She said head still high. I look at Camden, and he nods heading to the door. "What pack were you in?"

"Red moon pack." Aura said before passing out on my carpet.