I just looked at him, you could literally see the "what the fuck" on my face and eyes. Like, what is he trying to do right now? He knows that since I came here, the only things he's been trying to do is bully me. And of course, he would miserably fail in the process. But that is not the matter at hand right now.

"Do you really think I would believe this crap? Seriously Damien, who do you take me for? Where I have been is none of your business. And don't act like we were friends before, it's disgusting," I said to him lowly. Although it was loud enough for a few people to hear.

I hate when bullies want to act as friends with their victims, or "playthings" as they call them. It disgusts me.

I can't believe he actually thinks that I would believe this crap. I mean, how stupid and ignorant does he take me for? I just looked at him straight in the eyes, he must really think that I lost a few brain cells while I was gone. As I looked at him, I saw his eyes glance towards the crowd and a small malicious smile grew on his lips.

'Now I get it, he's targeting the crowd, not me. Maybe it's because he figured out that he can't bully me physically, so he's trying to use confrontation. Well, it will never work. The people in this school aren't that stupid to believe in his words. Well, that's what I hope for.' I thought, he should try harder if he believes he could bully me like this.

"I never thought that Hunter was so mean." I heard someone whisper in the crowd.

"I know, he looks like he's so sweet and nice. But he's actually pretty cold," I heard another person whisper.

"I can't believe I actually wanted to be friends with him."

"I can't believe I was actually a little attracted to him."

"Poor Damien, he only wanted to look out for him."

"And Damien also looked pretty down before Hunter came to school."

"Yeah, I also saw him look pretty sad these couple of weeks."

"I can't believe Hunter is actually like this."

All those whispers were the only thing I could hear right now. I really don't like confrontation, but who would? It's not like I couldn't handle it, I'm able to handle it now much better than before. But it still kind of hurts when people speak ill of you, but it irritates me, even more, when they speak without knowing the full side of the story.

I'm surrounded by idiots.

I bit the right corner of my bottom lip with my canines hard to calm myself down, I clenched both of my fists hard enough for my knuckles to turn a white color, and I looked down to the ground, making my hair cover my eyes a little. I was so annoyed that I could already taste blood from my lip, if something doesn't happen right now, this will turn into a huge mess.

I felt Damien come in closer towards my face, I could feel his soft breathing touch around my neck and shoulder. His lips gently grazed my left ear, and I could feel a small smile form on his lips.

"No one could save you now. And don't think Adrien would come to the rescue like before, I already had Brittney take care of him. He wouldn't mind if his English partner left school a little early, or if he appears with a little bruise around his face and/or body," he said in a malicious tone.

My fists clenched even harder, my nails dug harshly into the palm of my hands. What did he mean by that Brittney is taking care of him? How is she taking care of him? What is she doing to MY man?

"Did you really think that I didn't notice what you were trying to do to him? Don't make me laugh," he scoffed. "And you know what's even more hilarious? You really thought he liked you back," he chuckled lowly in my ear.