Antidepressants

~~ Louis point of view~~

"What. The. Fuck. Was. That." I stuttered under my breath.

Nick came running up to Horan exasperated "HOW THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT. THAT WAS- THAT WAS SO COOL!"

Horan looked at him for a little and shook his head. He just chuckled and walked away. Yeah he really not social.

" you are on the team horan." I gasped. What the hell no! I know he absolutely proved us wrong but I was hoping we could come up with something to kick him off.

I just don't get how he's that good. It just doesn't make any sense. "Well I guess practice is over early today. Go change I guess" the coach was speechless I could tell.

Hell I was speechless. Now that he's on the team he's gonna piss us off even more now. I don't really want to see his face any longer. His ass maybe.

We ended an hour early. I looked at horan and it looked like his breath hitched. Why does he care if it ends early? not like he can train anymore.

I went over to my boys who were huddled in the changing room. I banged my fists on the lockers.

"God damnit he's on the team" I sighed throwing off my shirt.

"What did you expect he's amazing. I mean what the hell was that." Harry said looking at his hands. "I didn't even see it coming". I just rolled my eyes at him.

"yeah I don't know how he's so good. I guess since no one is able to touch him he's just invincible." Liam's been the most open to the idea of horan.

Me hating him the most. Something about him just makes me want to punch him through a wall.

"Whatever let's go see a movie. I'm done with school today." I got up heading to the showers. They all nodded.

About 30 minutes later we all regathered. We didn't say much to each other. Tensions were just high.

The rest of the team left so it was just us as we walked out of the changing room. Zayn takes just too long to do his hair.

When we walked out we saw something we weren't expecting but made sense. Horan was still playing.

I looked at the boys who all shared a equally confused look. He had flash cards out this time. From what I hear it sounds like chemical formulas.

He ran with the ball across the field shooting it full force into the goal while still reading those damn flash cards.

"HEY HORAN" I waved him down and he came running over. Still flipping the flash cards.

"Yes tomlinson" He didn't even bother looking up from the cards.

"Practice is over airhead" he just chuckled shaking his head.

"I can see that. But practice isn't over for me. Plus I'm studying" he waved the cards in my face. Quickly I swatted them out of his hand and they all landed on the floor. He just looked at them.

"Well aren't you going to pick them up dipshit." Harry said standing slightly behind me.

"No."

"What why?!" Harry was just confused at how weird this boy was and so were all of us. He's just strange.

"Because they touched the floor. I can't use them anymore." He just looked at the cards that had scattered on the floor.

"You are such a freak" Zayn mumbled under his breath. Horan cocked his head up giving zayn a watery eyed lip quiver.