Chapter 10: Last Chapter

"From: Taehyungie😘"

Your smiled and even smiled widely when you saw a cute emoji beside it. But your smile faded away when a girl entered your classroom and gave you a nice slap.

"Ouchhh!! What was that?"

"Ohhh... Hey Hyesoo.."

"Who are you? And how dare you slap my face?"

"Ohhh..so you don't know me?"

"Do I have to know you?"

"Hmm.. I am Taehyung's girlfriend"

"WHHHAATT??!?!"

Your eyes widened in shock when you heard the word "Taehyung's girlfriend". It felt like there were sharp arrows that broke your heart.
You decided to reply her confidently..

"So what if your Taehyung's girlfriend? Do you want me to do anything?"

"You know what? You are the reason why we broke up! So come here b*tch and shut the f*ck up!"

"ARRGHHHHHH!"

The girl grabbed your hair then soon you also grabbed her hair. The both of you fought but the students just looked at you while others are having a video.

"YOU PIECE OF LITTLE SH*T! YOU ARE THE REASON WHY WE BROKE UP!"

"DON'T BLAME ME FOR YOUR BROKE UP BECAUSE I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!"

"OH SURE YOU DI-"

"STOOPP ITTT!"

The both of you shutted your mouth while shocked when you heard Taehyung's voice near the door shouting to the two of you saying "STOOPP ITTT!"..

"T-taehyung.." you said stuttering.

Taehyung immediately gripped your wrist and dragged away from the room leaving his Ex-girlfriend with the other students. The student yelled at his ex-girlfriend, teasing her and throwing words at her.

Taehyung dragged you to the rooftop of the school, still gripping your wrist tightly.

"Ahh.. T-taehyung, it h-hurts!" Then Taehyung freed your wrist then stared deeply into your eyes.

"Um-mm.. T-taehyung, I'm very sor-"

Taehyung cutted you by kissing you on your lips deeply and roughly. You were first shocked by his sudden action but sooner, you also followed and responded to the kiss. The both of you kissed longer then after a couple of minutes, you needed to breath so you moved away.

"Umm, T-tae-"

"Shhhhh.."

You smiled when his pointy finger touched your pink, fluffy lips to shut you up. Then both of you blushed and kissed again.

3 MONTHS LATER~

(Jungkook Pov)

"Arrghhh! Where is she? She said she is coming now but where? Arrghhh.. Its like im here for hours!" Jungkook said in between his thoughts.

"Hey Jungkook!"

"Hey babe.. Why are you so late? I waited for you for hours.."

"Sorry baby.. I was in a long traffic jam."

"Its okay baby, so now we are just going to wait for the other lovebirds to come." You said to your girlfriend who is beside you.

Minutes later...

"HEYYY GUYSSS!" Taehyung and Hyesoo shouted to you and your girlfriend.

"Ohh Hey! Taehyung-ah! Hyesoo-ah!" Your girlfriend greeted to the both of them.

"Ohhh hey guys! Its been years!" You said.

"What years? Its just 3 months Jungkook" Hyesoo said back to you."

"Hehehe.."

(BTW, YOU ALREADY HAD A GIRLFRIEND AND HER NAME IS YUMI.  SINCE TAEHYUNG AND HYESOO BECAME LOVERS, YOU WANTED TO FORGET YOUR FEELINGS FOR HYESOO AND YOU LOVED YUMI WHO ALSO LOVED YOU FOR REAL. SO HERE YOU ARE NOW.. back to the story.)

"Whats taking you so long guys?" You asked to the both of them but Yumi answered you quickly.

"Oh baby.. Im sure they're just finishing something privately.."

"Huh?" You asked shockely.

"W-what? N-no we aren't.." Taehyung said while stuttering..

All of you bursted out laughing after what Taehyung said then you ordered two coffee for you and Yumi (your girlfriend) and two hot choco for Taehyung and Hyesoo.

"So how's your relationship?" You asked to Taehyung and Hyesoo.

"Its okay.." Hyesoo answered.

"Just okay?" Yumi said.

"Yah! What is this kind of feeling? Lets be happy guysss! It seemed like this is turning to a sad story telling.. Come on!" Taehyung said.

"Hahahahaha!" The four of you laughed again

AND THAT WAS THE END OF THE BET.. TAEHYUNG AND HYESOO BECAME A GOOD LOVERS AND ALSO JUNGKOOK AND YUMI.

Thank you for reading this story guysseuu! I hope you liked it! And sorry for a short chapter  in the end..

-Authornim Calin💜