Chapter 3: Umbrella

"Well then lets make a bet!" Taehyung said while smirking.

"Huh?"

"I'll make you fall for me in 2 weeks"

"Ha! Confident dear?" You said to him, thinking he would never win.

"Hmm.. if you fall for me in the last day of the 2nd week or earlier, then you'll have to grant me a wish."

"Hahaha! Deal! And if I won't, you'll be the one to grant my wish."

"But i-"

"No buts! And if I will win, my wish for you is to break up with all your girlfriends and date again BUT, one at a time which a proper boyfriend would do... Deal?" You said in a confident tone.

"Deal!" Taehyung said in no time.

"Well then see you tomorrow!" You said while walking out.

"Bye baby! Prepare for tomorrow!"

"Duh.."

~~~

"AHHHHHHHHH!! WHAT HAVE I DONNEE??"

You regretted what you've done earlier.

"Ahhh.. what if I lose in our bet? What if I will fall for him in two weeks or earlier? Ahhhhhhhhh!!! But i won't let that happen.. NEVER!"

You said in between your thoughts. You wanted to sleep. You closed your eyes but you just couldn't sleep. You go downstairs and made a milk for you to drink before you sleep then go to bed.

You just woked up and its another day. The thoughts of the bet you made with Taehyung came up to your mind.

"Arrghhhhhh.. Why did I agreed in that stupid bet? Aarrghhh!!!"

You rolled in the bed and got up heading to the bathroom to wash.

"You are so stupid Hyesoo! Why did you even agre- AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

You screamed immediately as you saw your face in the mirror full of inks.. More like Jimin's doings..

"JIIIIIMMMMMIIINNNNNN!! ARRGHHHH!"

You washed your face, scrubbing all the way but when you looked again to your face, there were still inks left in your face.

"JIMIIIIINNNNNNN! WAIT TILL YOU RECEIVE MY REVENGEEEE YOU IDIOT!" You screamed Jimin's name nonstop.

After you finished washed, you head downstairs to look for Jimin. You find him but found nothing so you asked your mom.

"Mom! Where is Jimin?" You asked with a normal tone.

"Oh, he is very weird today because while he is eating, he always laugh like crazy and its a miracle he go to school very very early today."

"Arrrghhh! That stupid idiot! I'll be heading to school mom, Bye!"

"Take care dear!" Your mom replied.

~~~

While you were walking to the school, you felt small droplets dripping in your body. It was rain. And every step you make, the droplets became heavier and heavier. You decided to look for a small roof to stand by.